Redbox 10 Days of Deals (Text Offers)

Screen Shot 2013-02-17 at 8.21.18 PM

Just a reminder that you can snag a deal on Redbox Rentals each day through 2/26! Today I got a Buy 1 Get 1 Free offer! Let us know what discount you score!

Through 2/26, Redbox is offering up 10 Days of Deals on Redbox rentals! Just text the word SPECIAL to 727272 every day through 2/26 for a new discount code you can use. Discount offers include…

A 50¢ discount on your first rental day of any disc
50% off of a 1-day game rental
$1 off of a 1-day game rental
Rent one DVD and get another one free for your rental day
Upgrade from a DVD to a Blu-ray Disc for free for your first rental day

Keep in mind that standard text messaging rates do apply.

(Thanks for the reminder, Coupon Pro!)

• cindy says:

I’m not interested in their games, so here’s my $1 off any game code good till 2/26:

345QJNRM

• CoolSue says:

I’m not sure how many of u know this but here r the codes I recently used which works for all-
    dvdonme
    breakroom
    Works one time for each credit/ debit card
    HTH. Enjoy:)

• cmitch1908 says:

Redbox:$1 off any 1-day game rental w/code 6GJ67VTW

I don’t play video games so whoever wants a code, here you go.

• Briana says:

I wish Redbox would do more email offers – with free movie rental promo codes – instead of mostly text only offers.

• Kate says:

we’ve been texting ‘BIG’ to that number and have gotten a free rental every other time! I haven’t tried ‘SPECIAL’ yet.

• Sam A says:

I’m not using these, so here are my codes. Please comment after them, because they’re one use only.
    Redbox:50% off any 1-day game rental w/code XZ4GT2KM. Online/at the box. Exp 2/26/13@11:59pCT.

• Sam A says:

Redbox:Rent any movie or game & add a 1-day DVD rental free w/code 6KGXT2DH. Online/at the box. Exp 2/26/13@11:59pCT.

• Sam A says:

Redbox:Rent any movie or game & add a 1-day DVD rental free w/code 766RKRQ6. Online/at the box. Exp 2/26/13@11:59pCT.

• Sam A says:

Redbox:Rent any movie or game & add a 1-day DVD rental free w/code 4RQW3D2X. Online/at the box. Exp 2/26/13@11:59pCT.

• Sam A says:

Redbox:$0.50 off any 1-day rental w/code M33WM6WG. Online/at the box. Exp 2/26/13@11:59pCT.

• Sam A says:

Redbox:Upgrade to Blu-ray for the price of a DVD w/code XZTZWHGX. Online/at the box. Exp 2/26/13@11:59pCT.

• Sam A says:

Redbox:$0.50 off any 1-day rental w/code QHJXXJVH. Online/at the box. Exp 2/26/13@11:59pCT.

• Eddie says:

You know, my kids and I used to use Gamefly and the kiosks for videogames, plus Netflix for movies; that is, until I realized what it was costing me. I work at DISH, and discovered a new way to save money on game and movie rentals. It’s called Blockbuster @Home, by DISH, and at only ten bucks a month, I pay about a third of what I used to, compared to what Netflix and Gamefly cost. With Blockbuster @Home, we get twenty movie channels, thousands of titles via streaming, and home delivery on DVDs and games. We save money, but I didn’t have to sacrifice any convenience or selection to get the savings!