Target: Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Love to Play Puppy Only $10.19 (Reg. $19.99!)

Yay! The $5/1 Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Love to Play Puppy coupon over on Coupons.com that I posted last night is still available! Even better, check out the deal you can currently snag at Target using this coupon…

Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Love to Play Puppy on a price cut for $15.19 (reg. $19.99!)
Use the $5/1 coupon found here
Final cost only $10.19!

This would make a perfect addition to your gift closet!

• Tabitha says:

Saw it at Wal-Mart too for just 15.00 =)

• Mimi says:

If you ever get KHOLS $10 gift cards in the mail, you can get these for $5.

• Mimi says:

Also..saw these at Goodwill for like $1.99!

• Sophie says:

Wouldn’t suggest buying this at goodwill, not able to clean thoroughly and would get destroyed in the wash. A friend of mine volunteered at goodwill once, she told me you wouldn’t believe how many donations come with rat droppings.

• Casey says:

One thing I would say about the 1.99 price for goodwill is that the Goodwill in St. Louis near me said, anything ending in .99 are items from Targets salvage. Call your local Goodwill and determine if they have same guidelines:)

• Lauren says:

Off topic… I have $9 in gerber formula coupons, $10 in enfamil and a $26 enfamil coupon booklet if any would like to trade for Similac. Email me if you are interested at lgtcoupons@yahoo.com :)

• Heather says:

A couple of Walgreens around me have them on clearance for $9.99 making them $4.99 after coupon!! :)

• Ashley says:

Cute toy! My son loves his!

• Kristy says:

A year ago or so these we $3.50 at Target!

• Jenny says:

Yea, it’s cute, but it’s one of those toys they play with for 5 seconds and never touch again.

• Katie says:

Not every child. My 10 month old loves his. It has 4 1/2 star ratings on Amazon.

• Beth says:

Agreed. My little boy got one when he turned two. It was removed from the box right after he opened it- much to my chagrin, because I knew he wouldn’t play with it. And, sure enough, after played with it for 15 minutes on his birthday, he never touched it again. Not a fabulous toy.

• Stephanie says:

This is way off topic, but I am playing the Subway game Collin has posted about and won a free 20 oz. coke in the form of 40 My Coke Reward points. I don’t do the Coke Rewards and really won’t use it! If anyone is interested, I will gladly forward to you. Just leave me your email :)

• Karla says:

My daughters both loved this toy! My youngest spent time in the hospital, and this toy distracted her during many procedures. I give it a 5/5!

• Ashley says:

The “my pal violet/scout” is 100xs better and much better quality material too

• Stephanie says:

I’m all for toys that teach but this one started talking in the middle of the night and other random times. It was good while it lasted but it had to leave my house. Scared he you know what outta me one night.

• Stephanie says:

It was turned off and talking anyway.

• Sarah says:

LOL, the dad of the little girl I babysit came to pick her up one day and said “I have a funny store to tell you” He had gone home to shower before he picked up his daughter and after he showered he started to walk across the house from the master bedroom to the spare bedroom to get clean clothes from the laundry pile in there. He got about half-way across the living room (NAKED), and all of a sudden he heard “Peek-a-boo, I see you!” He said he hadn’t ever run that fast in his house before. After he found clothes to put on, he went back in the living room and discovered that it was this dog (also turned off) that randomly decided to start talking. I couldn’t stop laughing at him for about 15 minutes. :)

• Maha says:

Omg my son’s did too! It was about 2 a.m. when I heard “Hug me!” Coming from the toy closet. Holy moly talk about freaking out! He also randomly said “That tickles” on another occasion. Ahhh!!! :-)

• Whitney says:

I price matched at Target with Amazon, used the coupon, and final price was $4 and change!

• Sugar says:

The price at Amazon is $15, then how did you get it at $4?

• bee says:

Im wondering the same thing. I was abt to run to grab it for 4 bucks…lolz

• Whitney says:

It was $15 at my Target, I price matched the pink puppy on Amazon for $9 something, and used the coupon. Amazon had different prices for the blue and pink puppy. This was earlier this week, Monday I believe? I used the price match amazon app to show them and they compared it to what they pulled up. I didn’t have any issues.

• Salesnob says:

I just saw this about the proce match…may gp back for pink one. Got my daughter the blue one bc she has been sick w a tumMy virus and she loves it! And for the earlierconcern about I makong noise there are two on/off buttons, one on the foot and one on the back of the dog above where the batteries go. Good deal, although four dollars is super!

• Jamiee says:

My son got this as a gift when he was 3 months old, he is now 2 and still loves it! Great Deal!

• Sammy says:

There’s an on off switch. My five month old loves to “talk” back to it; she actually got mad one day when it was “off” lol. I love that I can go to Walmart or target, put it in the cart and she thinks its her puppy :) makes for a smooth shopping trip.

• Marissa says:

is anyone else having a hard time printing from target? i downloaded their new coupon software but it keeps telling me sorry your coupons cant print but then it says that coupon has already been printed when i go back to try it again?
    HELP!