Target: FREE Picture Frames and Up & Up Women’s Laxatives 30 ct Only $0.07 + More

Head on over here to make sure to print these new Target store coupons…

*$2/1 Picture Frame Target Store coupon (click on “home & decor”)
*$1.50/1 Up & Up Digestive Health item Target Store coupon (click on “healthcare”)

Then, head on over to Target to score the following deals…

(Thanks, Totally Target!)

Buy RE basic black, white or wood-tone 4×6 picture frames as low as $1.99
Use the $2/1 Picture Frame Target Store coupon found here
Final cost FREE!

(Thanks, Totally Target!)

Up & Up Stomach Relief 8 oz Bottle – similar to Pepto Bismol $1.87 (through 3/2)
Use the $1.50/1 up & up digestive health item Target Store Coupon found here
Final cost $0.37!

Up & Up Antacid Tablets 72 ct $2.03 (through 3/2)
Use the $1.50/1 up & up digestive health item Target Store Coupon found here
Final cost $0.53!

Up & Up Antacid Tablets 96 ct $2.17 (through 3/2)
Use the $1.50/1 up & up digestive health item Target Store Coupon found here
Final cost $0.67!

Up & Up Women’s Laxatives 30 ct $1.57 (regular price)
Use the $1.50/1 up & up digestive health item Target Store Coupon found here
Final cost $0.07!

Up & Up Dairy Digestive Aid 12 ct $2.09 (regular price)
Use the $1.50/1 up & up digestive health item Target Store Coupon found here
Final cost $0.59!

(Thanks, Totally Target!)

…And don’t forget about the great Fisher-Price toy deals you can score at Target here! Plus, stay tuned for an extensive list of Target deals later today.

• Kristen says:

Thank you!!!!!! Good thing I caught this before I left for church- no tellin how long this coupon will last

• michelle says:

Gotta love a good antacid tab deals, we go through them like water! We keep freshwater snails and they love them LOL thanks Collin and totallytarget!!

• Em says:

I’m curious (even tried googling it, haha), why do the snails need the antacid? They like the calcium? Or??? Very intriguing, my daughter is currently looking up snails in her encyclopedia, haha

• Em says:

My daughter told my son and he’s laughed and said “obviously they have indigestion.” He is 4. They’re crazy

• michelle says:

Haha! Yes they like and need the calcium for their shells!! They love it! I drop one in and they speed over to it!! We have viviparidae snails that have live babies (born shell and all!!) And they are always all over it, so cute!!

• michelle says:

Indigestion :) haha so cute !

• Em says:

The kids are so intrigued, they’ve been scouring the internet all day because of your comment! Pending a bit more research by me, I think we have found our next pet(s). Live babies born with shells, that is so dang cool. We have quite the collection of animals over here, my kids never get bored with new additions! So excitied!

• michelle says:

The snails that you can buy from the store are typically pomacea diffusa..they don’t have live babies but are cool in their own ways. I got the vivs from a lake. The apple snails would be a good pet for your kids too tho, they have lungs and gills and use an air siphon like a snorkel. Sorry to hijack the post Collin…I love snails!! If you want more info em u can email me- shellnapka (at) g mail (.) Com

• Jennifer says:

Indigestion LOL!

• christa says:

Mine won’t print either. It looks like they updated their software and now it doesn’t work on my computer (even after reinstalling).

• Corinne says:

Mine worked fine.

• tracy says:

I’m having challenges trying to print them, but am going to keep trying. does anyone know when the picture frame coupons expire? trying to figure out if it is worth the work for me to print, as I won’t be able to go to Target until next week. Thanks!

• slick782000@hotmail.com says:

tracy
      just wanted to let you know it expires 3-30-13

• Lisa says:

My computer wouldn’t print them when I used Google Chrome, so I tried Internet Explorer and they printed fine. Not sure why. The only thing I can think of is that there is some sort of a pop up blocker set on my Google Chrome and I have no idea how to change it. Give it a try if you haven’t already. Hope this helps :-)

• Terri says:

I got the Fisher Price Love to Play Puppy for $5.19, so excited. I am a first time Grandma and getting lots of good deals, thanks so much for making all of my bargains possible.

• sandy says:

has anyone tried the frames coupon? does it beep or go through smoothly?

• harlow says:

got 2 today at target. they were on sale for 1.79 and she doubled down the coupon to that price 2 for free. great deal they are now on top of my TV with a 4 x 6 photo in there got the brown ones. they also have silver frames. no black at my store. GOOD LUCK!!!

• Jenn says:

@Sandy… Used my coupons today and even though the frames were ringing in at $1.79 the register took the coupon without beeping and just took off the $1.79.. No adjusting down was needed :)

• mine went right through no problem. they only had one black one left.otherwise the rest were all gone

• jackie says:

i went today and got it all. only cost me 1.48 using my target card. and the regular total was 9.28.going back for the next one. thank you for doing such a good job of posting.the only thing was they only had one picture frame left and it also was on sale for 1.69 but it was free afterwards

• Brittany says: