Amazon: Great Deal on Angel Soft Bath Tissue

Yay! Here’s a great toilet paper deal for all of you who like to shop from the comfort of your own home! Note that this one probably won’t last long, as the other ones I’ve posted previously seem to go fast! Once again, Amazon has the Angel Soft Bath Tissue, Double Rolls, 48-ct pack priced at just $21.50 shipped when you choose Subscribe & Save (on the right)! Even better, you can also scroll down to clip a $1/1 coupon, bringing the final cost down to only $20.50 shipped!

This is a great price, as 48 double rolls equal 96 single rolls, so basically you are paying $0.21 per single roll. Great price…especially for highly rated toilet paper!

• Michelle says:

Thanks Collin! I haven’t done Subscribe & Save for a long time, when it says, “will be arrive by March 17″ what is your experience with it arriving earlier than that date? We will be out of tp soon and I may need to get some before that comes, lol. Thanks!

• Jenny says:

I’ve never really done the toilet paper deals on amazon before. Has anyone done a comparison with the costs of getting it at Costco? Is it cheaper/more expensive?

• marla says:

This toilet paper is the worst! It feels like using glass. I say wait and buy Cottonele at Walgreens with their coupons and the newspaper! I saw this deal posted a few months ago and grabbed it and my husband begged me to donate it. We hate it.

• Veronica says:

I’m pleasantly surprised with the quality of this TP. I’m usually a Cottonelle kind of gal but have been using this for 3 months. My husband is usually a brand snob when it comes to TP and he really likes this brand.

• Stevie says:

I did s&s last time a few weeks ago and still haven’t recieved my package yet. Do you know if it will continue to be this price if I don’t cancel my s &save?

• Carrie says:

Our family does not like this brand. It is rough and more like hard paper. If you want something soft and pleasant, Cottonelle is a better brand.

• Jessika Sanchez says:

Recently purchased a bunch of this tissue (the double roll) and today we finished it all. I got out the Charmin, and boy it was rough. I now prefer angel soft over any tissue, its wonderful.

• redhairedchick84 says:

Growing up we always used Charmin – no substitutes. But once I got out on my own….and started paying for everthing myself…whole other matter! Pretty much anything softer than sandpaper I am more than happy to wipe with. =)