Red Robin: Free Chili for 1st 100 Customers (Tomorrow Only!)

Here’s a yummy freebie for ya if you have a Red Robin nearby! Tomorrow, February 26th, Red Robin is offering up FREE Chili to the first 100 customers who ask for it at participating locations! Be sure to call your local Red Robin to see if they are participating before you make a special trip.

(Thanks, Free Stuff Times and Freebie Finding Mom!)

• J says:

This may be a dumb question but is it the first 100 per restaurant?

• brandice says:

• spi_cy13 says:

Does anyone know if this is a dine-in only deal, or can you order it to go? I hope that it’s the latter! ;)

• Natasha says:

If you have a Red Royalty card and are registered online with it I received an email from Red Robbins saying I got a surprise, that being a free double jump starter(2 appetizers) or a monster milkshake for free. It says it’s already loaded onto my card until 3/24. It says it’s exclusive for Red Royalty members so I’m guessing that a lot of people got this.

• Sophia says:

I got a buy a burger get a tavern burger for free in my email

• sherry says:

I live close to Hell, Michigan (in fact, I have lots of friends who drive through Hell & back every day!) Thanks to Hell’s temperatures “freezing over”, Red Robin is giving away chili. AND, if you’ve never been to Hell, Michigan…mapquest it then go there to check out the COOLEST gift shop ever! (I personally know Hell’s unofficial Mayor and he’s a great guy!!!)

• DianeNC says: