Bath & Body Works: FREE Item with ANY $10 In Store Purchase (Through March 2nd)

Yay! Bath & Body Works has just released a new coupon! Head on over here to print a coupon valid for a FREE item (up to a $14 value!) with ANY purchase of $10 or more – valid through March 2nd. Come back and let us know what you are able to score!

*Up to a $14 value. Offer excludes accessories, bundles and gift sets. Limit one offer per customer. No substitutions. To redeem in stores, coupon must be presented and surrendered at time of redemption. Selection may vary by store location. Offer valid at U.S. Bath & Body Works stores through March 2nd, 2013. Offer not valid at BathandBodyWorks.com and Bath & Body Works stores in Canada.

(Thanks, Brandice!)

• brandice says:

their prices have gone up considerbly lately…esp the scrubs which I use most :/

• Michelle says:

I totally agree. And i would be fine with that if they would maybe take parabens out of their products which would increase cost. THeir products are just dripping with parabens and nasty chemicals. I wish they would go green and then extending the extra cost would be totally bearable. ;-D

• vero says:

I agree. Their prices have gone up and, personally, I like their older/discontinued scents better. I get free gift cards from mypoints and then shop during the semi-annual sale.

• Tabatha S says:

Does anyone know if you have to have the coupon printed or if you can just have it on your cell phone? Did not know if anyone has tried that before.

• Nicole says:

My store let’s me show the coupon on my phone they just need the code. I don’t know if that’s true for all locations though :)

• Michelle says:

Can anyone explain to me… Yesterday in the mail i received a free pocket pack sanitizer coupon, no purchase necessary AND a 20% off your entire purchase. That coupled with the one above can i use them all together? THank you for your help! ;-D

• Sarah says:

To my understanding all locations will take coupons off your phone.

Also I would highly encourage those who have become disastified with BBW products/price to write coperate. I hear this quite often, and I would hope they would respond to their customer’s needs.

Lastly I have noticed they have been running some better deals, like B2G2, they have never done this before. You could get two lotions for $22 and two shower gels for free and then add your $14 free item and you have a hell of a deal. Two lotions, two shower gels, and 1 frangance mist all for $22 plus tax.