Target: Lots of New Store Coupons + Nice Deal on Easter M&M’s

Target just release a ton of new coupons, so head on over here to check them out…

*$1.50/2 M&M’s Chocolate Candy (9.34 or larger)
*$0.75/1 Orbit Gum 3 pk

*$0.75/1 Kleenex facial tissue 4-pk. or larger
*$0.50/1 Ziploc freezer & storage bags 30- to 50-ct
*$1/1 Scott bath tissue 15-pk. or larger
*$1/1 Glade PlugIns scented oil refills 2-pk
*$2/2 Windex Touch Up AND 1 Viva Towels 8 pack
*$1/1 Crayola washable sidewalk chalk 48-ct

And, check out this deal you can score at Target on Easter M&M’s…

Easter M&M’s $3.19
Use the $1.50/2 Manufacturer’s M&M’s Bags coupon found in the 1/27 RP
(Or use the $1/2 Manufacturer’s Mars Easter Product coupon found in the 2/17 RP)
Plus, use the $1/2 M&M’s Chocolate Candy (9.34 oz or larger) Target Store Coupon found here
Final cost as low as $3.88 total – $1.94 each!

• Sue says:

My Target store price matched the M & M’s to Family Dollar ($2.00 for 12.6oz) minus the 1.50/2 Target Coupon, minus the $1.00/2 RP coupon = .75 per bag

• Marie says:

My target won’t let u use the price match with a target coupon

• s says:

Anyone know how much those lindt gold bunnies are?

• Jennifer says:

Circo crib sheets are price cut to 7.99 this week. Use $5 coupon from target.com and pay 2.99!!

• Brooke says:

Yay! Thanks for sharing the deal on the Circo sheets. So glad I didn’t use mine last week :)

• Kristen says:

If you’re able to ad match, these are $2 this week at family dollar! :)

• Ashley r. says:

Anyone know the answer this? I recently got an I pad. And wireless printer, is there any way to print Other coupons besides coupons.com coupons from here? Example red plum , smart source or Target???? Thanks for any info……

• Wendy says:

Ashley you will actually need an air printer. Unless your printer is pretty new chances are you will not be able to print from your IPad but you might want to check the app section of the manufacturer of your specific printer. I have the same issue and am saving up my Best Buy RZ points to get a new printer.

• Laura says:

For coupons.com app you have to have an HP printer. I bought a Lexmark and would not work. Wish I would have read the reviews for the app before buying my printer. I sold it and then bought an HP printer and LOVE it. I can print from my iphone, ipad, and my kids ipods!

• Missy says:

Ashley, you can print without an air printer if you buy the printer pro app. There is a coupon.com app and a grocery iq app and you can print coupons from both. You are not able to print any bricks type coupons.