Target: Stonyfield Organic Yogurt Only $0.32 Per Cup, FREE Oral- B Toothbrushes + More

First, head on over to Coupons.com to print this $1/1 Stonyfield YoKids Organic Yogurt (Cups, Squeezers & Smoothies) coupon! Then, head on over to your local Target to score the following deal…

(Photo Credit: Totally Target)

Stonyfield YoKids Organic Yogurt 4 pk $2.29
Use the $1/1 Stonyfield YoKids Organic Yogurt coupon found here
Final cost $1.29 total – only $0.32 per cup! Great price for Organic yogurt!

And, check out this great promo on Personal and Oral Care products going on at Target…

(Photo Credit: Totally Target)

Through 3/9, Target is offering a FREE $5 Target Gift Card when you purchase 4 participating Personal or Oral Care items. Here are a few deal scenarios…

Deal Scenario #1:
Buy 4 Oral-B Indicator Manual Toothbrushes $1.74 each
Total = $6.96
Use 2 $1/1 Oral-B 3D White or Complete or $1/2 Indicator Toothbrushes coupon found in the 3/3 PG
Pay = $4.96
Get back a $5 Target Gift Card
Final cost 4 FREE toothbrushes!

Deal Scenario #2:
Buy 4 Oral-B Complete Toothbrushes $2.25
Total = $9
Use 4 $1/1 Oral-B 3D White or Complete or $1/2 Indicator Toothbrushes coupons found in the 3/3 PG
Pay $5
Get back a $5 Target Gift Card
Final cost 4 FREE toothbrushes!

Deal Scenario #3:
Buy 2 Old Spice Body Wash $3.50 each
Buy 2 Oral-B Indicator $1.74 each
Total = $10.48
Use the $1/1 Oral-B 3D White or Complete or $1/2 Indicator Toothbrushes coupon found in the 3/3 PG
Use the $2/2 Old Spice Wild Collection coupon found in the 3/3 PG
Pay $7.48
Get back a $5 Target Gift Card
Final cost $2.48 total – only $0.62 per item!

*Be sure to come back and let us know if you find any other items included in this promo! :)

(Thanks, Totally Target!)

• Kristen says:

On the first deal, why did you only use 2 coupons when you bought 4? Also, does anyone know of any sites that sell coupons (besides eBay) that came off targets website? I need frame coupons..thanks for the help!

• Liliana says:

Awesome thanks! Im in Need of toothbrushes!

• Carla says:

Can you use ibotta for the old spice body wash?

• Jessica says:

For my Ibotta it says from the “fresh collection”. The coupon for the target deal says from the “wild collection”. So ibotta would not work.

• Emily says:

How much are the YoKids squeezers?

• Karen T. says:

The Indicator toothbrushes were $2.06 at my store and the Complete toothbrushes were sold out. I got 4 Indicators for $1.51 (including tax). I still think that’s an awesome deal. :)

• Adrienne says:

Don’t forget the free Bounce softner sheets. The 34ct box is $1.97. This past weekend had $3/3 MQ (P&G) and $3/3 TQ (regional)

• Andrea says:

I went to target last night and purchased the bounce sheets but because the coupon was exceeding the value price they did not want to give it to me. I ended up paying 0.72 per box. Still not a bad price!

• erica says:

will target let you use 4 of the same kind of coupon like in the first scenario? I thought you could only use 2 of the same coupon in the same transaction? tks. Erica

• Valerie says:

I think it depends on the store. My Target will accept 4 like coupons whether they are Target coupons or manufacturer coupons. But I’ve seen other people on here say their Target will only accept 2 like coupons.

• erica says:

sorry, like the second scenario.

• darlene says:

I have been loving Target lately!!Went today got 2 rice krispies,3 poptarts (12pk),3 campbells soups,picture frame,2 poise products and 4 toothbrushes for $6 and change oop. AWESOME! THXS COLLIN! Tried to due tropicana deal with jimmy dean didn’t work. Plan to go back and do another sceanario

• Kim says:

How many gift cards can you get in on transaction? ( if I done more then one toothbrush Scenario would I get all my gift cards ? Thanks :-)

• lovedeals says:

I bought toothbrush and bounce without any problem.