Target: Pampers Jumbo Pack Diapers as Low as Only $4.99 Per Package (Starting 3/10!)

Heads up! Starting 3/10, Target will be offering up a $5 Target gift card with the purchase of 2 Participating P&G Items (pictured below)! Included in this sale, are Pampers Jumbo pack diapers and training pants, which makes for a sweet deal! Check it out…

(Photo Credit: Totally Target!)

Deal Scenario (starting 3/10):
Buy 2 Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Jumbo Packs $9.49
Total = $18.98
Use the $1/1 Pampers training pants or diapers 19 ct or larger Target coupon from the Baby Mailer
Plus, use 2 $1.50/1 Pampers Baby Dry Diapers coupon found here
Pay = $14.98
Get back a $5 Target Store Gift Card
Final cost as low as $9.98 total – just $4.99 each!

* If you don’t have the baby mailer Target coupon, your final cost will be $5.49 per package (after gift card) which is still a great price for Pampers!

(Thanks, Totally Target!)

• Marie says:

Does it say or training pants….

• Kim says:

How many gift cards can you get in on transaction? Can you us the gift cards in the same day? Thanks :-)

• Rachael says:

The Target giftcards can’t be used in the following transaction anymore. They now take like 24hours to activate.

• katee says:

unless that started tonight, then it’s either not true, or it isn’t at all target stores. just this morning I made 3 transactions back to back and rolled my gift cards. maybe call your store to see if they are active right away or not

• kandi says:

yah I did same thing today I bought 15 cereals and 8 oral b toothbrushes and used my 5 gcs on my second transaction with no problem

• Lisa W says:

My target, Salt Lake City, does the same thing. The gift cards don’t work until the next day. A cashier even tried to use it once but the system wouldn’t allow it.

• Cara says:

Last week the cashier offered to break my transaction in two so I could use the gift card right away, and it worked just fine…

• Rachael says:

Do you know how to get the baby mailer? I am expecting in May and get the baby texts, but haven’t seen any mailers.

• jennifer says:

Great price, but I hate the Baby Dry Pampers. I’d rather use the Up&Up diapers over Baby Dry. The Baby Dry are worse than generics, IMHO.

• patricia says:

Ill be doing the deal at CVS this week since I have 8 ECBs and instead of 2 packs ill be getting 3 packs ill pay like 17.50 making it 5.83 a pack but then again I’ll be receiving 10 ECBs back so in reality thats 7.50 for 3 making them 2.50 a pack :)
    Now if only I can get a 4 off of 20 before then :)

• Jennifer says:

The endorse app is also doing 50%, up to $5 back when you buy any brand diapers. I got my credit for easy ups last time this deal was on. I think I’ll do it again this time sense I know I have at least two more $3 off easy ups coupons I found last year at my daycare. I haven’t spent anything extra to get my money back and I’m already at 9.88 toward the $25 cash out. To bad I don’t have the target q

• Better deal at CVS next week if you have ECBs to use up and/or a $4/$20!

• Patricia says:

I AGREE and was also saying that. I have ecbs now only if I can get a 4/20

• Leanne says:

For all of you that use Endorse…if you do your deposit into PayPal (just enter your email address so they can send the payment) then you can do it with any amount. I did a $.75 deposit from my soup just to test it & it went thru in a matter of minutes. I just submitted my 50% diaper receipt so can’t wait for that. I got one of the 44ct Huggies case of the Little Movers that was on clearance & a Huggies 56ct wipe for $11.55 after my coupons, so depending on how they calculate coupons I should get back $4-$5 making that one VERY sweet deal on diapers & wipes.

• Katie says:

The last time I tried to use two of the same coupon, my Target said that wasn’t allowed. So, I wouldn’t be able to use two different $1.50 coupons even though I was buying two different packages of diapers. I haven’t really shopped there very much since because he was so rude. Has anyone had this experience? He told me it was in their coupon policy.