High Value $5/2 Almay Cosmetics Coupon (New Link!) + CVS and Walgreens Scenarios

WooHoo! In addition to the *HOT* $5/2 Almay Cosmetic Products coupon over on Coupons.com, head on over here where you can print yet another $5/2 Almay Cosmetic Products coupon!

Use the coupons this week at CVS to score the following deal:

Spend $10 on any Almay Cosmetics = $4 Ecb (limit 1)
Deal Scenario:
Buy 2 Almay Oil-Free Makeup Eraser Sticks $5.49 (based on online price)
Total = $10.98
Use the 5/2 Almay Cosmetic Products coupon found here or here
Pay $5.98
Get back $4 Ecb
Final cost only $0.99 each!

Also, be sure to scan your card at the Magic Coupon Machine as it’s being reported that it is printing $3/1 Almay Cosmetics coupons for some!

You can also snag the following deals starting 3/24 at Walgreens…

(Photo Credit: Wild for Wags)

Buy 2 Almay Make-Up removers on sale Buy 1 at $5.99 get 1 50% off
Total = $8.99
Use the $5/2 Any Almay Cosmetics Products coupon found here or here
Plus, use the $2/1 Almay Cosmetics and Make-up Removers Walgreens Coupon found in the March Coupon Booklet (will deduct $4)
Final cost 2 FREE Make-Up Removers! Sweet!

Almay Cosmetics Buy 1 get 1 50% off
Buy 2 Almay Intense i-Color eye shadow products $7.49 each (based on online price)
Minus the Buy 1 get 1 50% off sale = $11.24 for both
Use the 5/2 Almay Cosmetic Products coupon found here or here
Plus, use the $2/1 Almay cosmetics or makeup removers Walgreens coupon found in the March Coupon Booklet (will deduct $4)
Final cost $2.24 total – only $1.12 each!

*Remember, the Walgreens deals don’t start until 3/24!

(Thanks, Angie, Printable Coupons and Deals & Wild for Wags!)

• Tarri says:

I got the eye remover pads in the purple/white bottle for 5.99, I used the $5/2 mq, $3 crt from the red machine and my 20% off(1.80), then received my $4 ecb = 1.82 mm before tax.

• shannon says:

I don’t see how the eraser sticks or makeup remover pads can be used here as the coupon says “cosmetic products.”

• Kidsallgone says:

#1 Both are found in the cosmetics section
      #2 The eraser stick is for my saggy baggy under-eye coverup = cosmetic
      #3 Makeup remover pads are considered cosmetics
      Anyone agree with me?
      PS: Can anyone tell me why I had to print 4 of these coupons when the ECBs limit is only one? LOL! Geez!

• sheila says:

I was wondering why the $5/2 MFC beeped when I did the deal as I had no question that eye make up remover should be considered as cosmetic products. The cashier refused to manually enter it for me by saying that “we can’t do that”. I didn’t ask for the manager as there were people behind me and I was on the way to work. Went to my usual store and the cashier there just entered in without trouble.

If the coupon said it was for cosmetic then the remover shouldn’t be included. But since it said cosmetic “products” then anything that can make us pretty and then back to ugly should be included.

• chrissy1925 says:

Hey Kidsallgone, I’ll take the extras if you’re not going to use them! Don’t waste them prints!!

• Debbie says:

My cvs refused to accept the coupon for those two products. They said they weren’t considered cosmetics

• Melissa says:

The wipes and eye makeup remover were both tagged as part of the ecb deal at my cvs. The tag said “cosmetics”, so why shouldn’t the coupon be used on them?

• Nichole says:

yeah my coupon beeped and they wouldnt take it :(

• brandi kuch says:

my walgreens posted a sign mentioning that the makeup removers were NOT cosmetic products…But I got the eye shadow and liner! Still made for a great deal. 3.00 for eyeliner and shadow!

• Angie B says:

The Red box is printing out $3/1 Almay cosmetics too !!

• Hilary C says:

AT CVS I had a $3/1 Almay, $4/12 Cosmetics, 20% off coupon and the $5/2 coupon. Free eyeshadow and mascara + moneymaker! Yay!

• Kathleen says:

I have 3 of the $5 off of 2 coupons, could I get 6 free removers at Walgreens?

• BMA says:

I used 2 at Walgreens last week, and it worked for me! I think I read on the comments of one of the posts about it that a couple people weren’t getting the Wags Q to multiply (ex/ purchased 4, suppose to take $2 off each = $8), but I mine worked perfectly! I had an extra item in my purchase since I had some overage. HTH!

• Janet says:

I tried to use these coupons at my local walgreens and they tried to tell me they wouldn’t work because the eye makeup remover wasn’t “cosmetics” even though they had it pictured in the ad with the cosmetics.

• Michelle says:

:( cant get it to print, it says my printer is not compatable or something… makes no sense,lol. o well

• Kristen says:

I was gettin 2 at Walgreens and they rang up less than I thought so the cashier helped me find some more. Altogether, I paid $1.69 for 6 bottles. Don’t know how, but it was awesome and she was super helpful!

• SS says:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    On a night when I have been feeling so terribly blah, this surely cheered me up a bit. Thank you again <3

• AND, at Rite Aid right now, all foundation, powder, and bronzer is 40% off!

• Rachael says:

I also received a $3/1.00 from CVS today… Makes for a nice moneymaker! :)

• Alydia says:

yay. an easy deal without any wags rewards dollars to worry about!

• Sandy says:

I plan on stopping by my CVS tomorrow to check things out. I know WAGS has a BOGO50% this coming week and 2 weeks after that as well. Plenty of time to use my $5/2 q’s if I find nothing at CVS. Great to have yet another link. Thanks, Collin!

• Chels says:

FYI: this new almay coupon prints with an ad following it! ;)

• Tilla Ham says:

like these make up wipes…have to use several to get all the make up off their eyes after a dance competition though. 2 years ago walgreens had the most amazing almay sale that paired with a coupon made nearly everything free and the foundations about a buck…my daughter was turning 13 and gave each girl about 100 dollars worth of free make up, best party ever!

• Cherie says:

All sold out at all the walgreens near me so far… went into rite aid and found them! they weren’t marked on sale but i had the cashier price check them and they were 3.59 with card!!! with the coupon i paid 2.18 (not including tax) for 2 makeup wipes!! too bad they only had 3 packs… if they had 4 i would’ve taken all of them :D

• Blucoke says:

I just bought & uses the bottled eye makeup remover & it didn’t seem to do a good job at all & it also hurts my eyes, am I the only one not liking this product???

• Dianne says:

I love their eye makeup remover pads…..used them for years with no problems

• mel says:

I’ve never tried their bottled remover, but do use the pads. They do an excellent job of getting mascara & liquid liner off quickly! 1 jar has lasted for a while, only b/c I don’t wear mascara all that much. For bottled remover, I love Simple Skin Care brand!

• irene says:

It’s a whole lotta mineral oil. Doesn’t work for me either. I may use it to shine up my soapstone kitchen counter top!

• Lindy says:

I typically use plain olive oil to remove my eye makeup, then a q-tip dipped in the oil free Almay remover to get anything close to my eye. It’s the least irritating remover I’ve ever used, but definitely not good if you need to get a lot of makeup off your skin.

• jasmin says:

I got a fantastic deal with this coupon at Target! They have been clearncing out a lot of awesome almay make up..i just scored an eyeshadoew trio AND a concealer for FREE with the 5$ off coupon!!

• Ambo says:

My walgreens had the make up remover on sale last week b1g1 50% off. So 5.99+2.99=7.99. I had the cashier use the Walgreens 2/1 coupon first than the 5 off coupon and the 5 off coupon wouldn’t work. Then she tried it the other way and still wouldn’t work. Since it would take 5+4 off it is greater than the cost of the product. Any how I ended up paying 1.52 for 2 eye make-up removers. SO annoying when it doesn’t work the way I planned it to be. The cashier was nice, but I was confident she knew that much about coupons.

• rosebudds says:

Maybe next you could get a couple of filler items to cover any overage and hopefully that will help lower your pop costs.

• chrissy1925 says:

Were you guys able to print one or two coupons? It only let me print one =(

• Thanks! Great deal and I needed some new cosmetics.

• robin says:

Just tried the link and it says the coupon offer has ended. Dang nab it! LOL!

• Sandy says:

At CVS, I bought a foundation for $13.99 and the make-up remover towelettes for $6.49. Used a 20% off coupon to deduct $4.25, a $5/2 Almay MFQ, a CVS $4/$10 facial product, a CVS $3/1 Almay color cosmetic product, a CVS $3/1 Almay cosmetic product, paid $2.14 including tax and got back a $4 Almay ECB and a $1 Green tag ECB.

• Ashlee says:

so is the deal working at wags right now? I thought it said 3/24?
    if it is going right now, I will be running over there

• Chels says:

How are the little eye makeup removers working for you ladies? I’ve never tried them before but I got 4 jars the other day and I’m considering just giving them away since I wear pretty heavy eye makeup and don’t think these little guys will take very much off even if I used 2-3 little swabs per eye. Lol

• Jody says:

Went to Walmart… they sell the Almay makeup remover for $1.14 (15 ct)… bought two of them for $2.28 total.. Used the $5/2 coupon and got them for free +$2.72 overage. Did this two separate times and had no issues. Awesome deal!!!

• You should take part in a contest for one of the highest quality blogs on the web.

I will highly recommend this blog!