New $1/1 Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm Coupon (Plus, Walmart and Target Deals)

As I mentioned previously in the Target Deals post, you can print a new $1/1 Maybelline New York Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Balm (excludes trial size) coupon over on Coupons.com. Plus, here’s a Walmart deal to pair this coupon up with…

(Photo Credit: I Heart the Mart!)

Baby Lips Lip Balm $2.97
Use the $1/1 Maybelline Baby Lips coupon found here
Final cost $1.97!

(Photo Credit: Totally Target)

And, as a reminder, you can snag these for just $0.99 at Target…

Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm $2.99
Use the $1/1 Maybelline Cosmetics item Target store coupon found here
Plus, use the new $1/1 Maybelline Baby Lips coupon found here
Final cost only $0.99!

(Thanks, I Heart the Mart and Totally Target!)

• Meg says:

They are awesome, they leave your lips nice and smooth!! Love them.

• kelly says:

only liked clear and peachy as the other colors seemed tacky looking when wearing them.

• Alexis says:

Question? So when I go to Walmart with a printed coupon and it doesn’t scan the cashiers will not take it. They won’t even type in the barcode, something about that they are not allowed to? So I sent an email to the Wal-mart with this issue and she said the cashier should have typed in the barcode. So I went again, diferrent cashier and everything and she wouldn’t type it in either! This has been so aggravating that I don’t even want to take another coupon in there again. What should I do? Has this ever happened to anybody else?

• Erin says:

Yup, it’s happened to me with IPs. At the time, I believe it was policy not to take a coupon if it doesn’t scan, which was freaking me out because my inkjet printer didn’t print crisply from my Mac. They did always try multiple times, though, using both the flat scanner as well as the handheld one. Not sure what the policy is now, though. Sounds like they can key it in if customer service said so.

• van says:

I have that same problem too! But I think it’s in the coupon policy that if they can’t scan it, they don’t accept it! :/

• rachelle G says:

YES ME!! i had my free suave lotion coupon that didn’t want to scan lady just gave it back :( did not even use hand scanner

• Stephanie says:

I have the original and melon mania one and absolutely love them! They aren’t tacky looking at all on. When they are on your lips they are very sheer and just a nice wash of color. Very moisturizing too. I’m headed to target to get another color tomorrow!!

• Tonya says:

Awesome! I havent tried them yet but I’vr heard many people rave! Thanks!

• Heather says:

Some of these DO look tacky. Lol. I bought the blue one with bright pink Chapstick inside. I have very dry lips and applied it quite a few times while out shopping one day. I Walked passed a jewelry counter at the end of the day and looked in the mirror and I had hot pink lips! I was mortified!

• Alexis says:

Any one know where I could find a WalMart coupon policy? I went on there site but couldnt find one. I don’t want to be wasting my ink anhymore if there not going to take it nor even try to type in the barcode. :/ By the way hot pink lips do look good on most people in my opinion :)

• Andrea says:

no longer available unless it’s under a certain zip code?

• sari says:

Anyone have a zip to suggest? My daughter loves these, and it pains me to spend full price :)

• van says:

Can’t locate the coupon. Is there a zip code?

• Priscilla says:

In the April issue of Seventeen Magazine there is a coupon for 2$ off any maybelline new york lip product so combined with the target coupon for 1$ off, the baby lips would be free :)

• Amanda says:

I can’t find the coupon :(