High Value $1/1 Campbell’s Go Soup Coupon = as Low as Only $0.49 at Target

Head on over to Coupons.com to snag this new and high value $1/1 Campbell’s Go Soup coupon. Even sweeter, there is a $1/1 Campbell’s Go Soup Target Store coupon that you stack with the manufacturer’s coupon to make for a sweet deal.

So print both and then head to your local Target to score the following deal…

(Photo Credit: Totally Target)

Campbell’s Go Soup 4 oz Pouch $2.49 – $2.99
Use the $1/1 Campbell’s Go Soup manufacturer’s coupon found here
Or use the regional $1/1 Campbell’s Go Soup coupon found in the 1/13 SS or here or here or here (must “like” on Facebook)
Plus, use the $1/1 Campbell’s Go Soup Target Store coupon found here
Final cost as low as $0.49! Great price!

(Thanks, Totally Target!)

• kim says:

if someone have extra one will you please give one to me ? i can’t print coupon from target coupon. Please help me if anyone knows how to make it work. My email address is kimpoi@hotmail.com. thank you in advance :)

• joy says:

If you haven’t tried these yet, they are good !!! DefinItely worth 0.49! (I bought a bunch and keep them in my desk at work for those days that I just don’t have it in me to prep a lunch before work).
    Smoked Gouda Red Pepper is delicious as is the Chorizo one. My husband said that the Moroccan one with the chickpeas was extremely delicious as well.

I LOVE lentils and indian food, but was somewhat disappointed with the Madras Lentil one. To each his own, but the other flavors were excellent while this was just ‘meh’.
    However…it was much better than any canned soup that I have ever had. More like a mediocre restaurant soup.

• Bri says:

I’ve been wanting to try the smoked gouda red pepper one so badly! I’ve only been able to find the Chorizo one, which I think is absolutely delicious. Thanks for confirming that it’s good. Now I definitely will have to try it!

• Tarri says:

My glueten free daughter can eat some of these. Great price for me when her stuff costs so much.

• Craig says:

Apparently all these links are tied together. Said I already printed em. Oh well.

• kristen says:

my husband is not a fan of canned soup and loves these. I stocked up a couple of weeks ago and I think he ate them for lunch the first 4 days straight :)

• Hailey L says:

I looked for these at my target and I couldn’t find it. Is it next to the regular canned soup?

• Sarah says:

These are the worst tasting soups I’ve ever had. Why such weird combinations??

• Ron says:

HI, does anyone have the target coupon that they could scan an e-mail to me? It’s a generic coupon but apparently it’s not on the target.com site anymore, if so please send to opnupurize@hotmail.com, thank you