Dollar General: Free Glade Warmer, Free BIC Disposable Razors + Cheap Sparkle Paper Towels

If you have a Dollar General nearby, here are a few HOT deals you can score through 3/23..

Glade Warmer $1
Use the $1/1 Glade PlugIns Scented Oil Warmer coupon found here
(or, use the $1.50/2 Glade Spring Collection Product coupon found here or in the 3/17 SS)
Final cost FREE!

Bic Disposable Razors: Comfort 3, Silky Touch or Classic $2.75
Use the $3/1 Bic Disposable Razor coupon found in the 3/17 SS
Final cost FREE!

Sparkle Paper Towels, 6 ct. $4
Use the $1/1 Sparkle Towels coupon found here
Final cost only $3 – just $0.50 per roll!

Also keep in mind that you can price match these deals Walmart!

(Thanks, The Wally World Woman!)

• mendy says:

my SS did not have the bic coupon in it this week. is there another place to go online and print it out?

• Amona says:

I HAVEN’T PRICE MATCHED ANY THING AT WALMART BEFORE, HOW DO I DO IT AND I DON’T HAVE DOLLAR GENERAL FLYER WITH ME ???

• Colleen says:

I don’t think you need the actual add with you. The specific wording of the price match policy is located by the register. Just tell them (for example with the razors) that DG has them on sale this week for $2.75.

• T says:

WM usually has flyers at their register. You just need to let them know which store it was. I was told if the savings arent more than 50% then they dont HAVE to have the flyer. But each cashier is different.

• Jessica says:

Amona the policy says u don’t have to have the flyer with you but I have a horrible time at my Walmart trying to price match without advertisement.. I’ve even pulled out policy and still was denied..

• Courtney says:

Oohh I didn’t think to price match!! After tax the razors were .16 each but I have another coupon from a neighbor, next time I’m at walmart I’m getting them free!! Thanks!

• Missie B. says:

Will DG give overage on the razor coupon or adjust it down?

• Gilbert says:

I had 1 last Bic Q-used it @ WM this morning
    got the $2.68 Sensitive disposables-love the overage!

• Kalsie says:

DG also has a five dollar of twenty five dollar coupon so if you do four paper towel and some of the other deals it is even better than price matching at walmart

• Liz says:

Dollar General is having $5 off $25 on 3/23 Sat. Save Glade Warmer, Bic Disposable, and Sparkle Paper Towels coupons for that day, you will save even more money.

Sat. 3/23 (need 2 computers to print coupons):

Buy 4 Glade Warmer, $1 each
    Buy 1 Bic Disposable Razors: Comfort 3, Silky Touch or Classic $2.75
    Buy 4 Sparkle Paper Towels, 6 ct. $4
    Buy 1 Hormel Sandwich Makers Meatball or Pulled Pork, $2.25
    Total: $25
    Use Dollar General store coupon $5 off $25 first, then let cashier scan the following coupons:
    4 $1/1 Glade PlugIns Scented Oil Warmer coupons
    1 $3/1 Bic Disposable Razor coupon, 3/17 SS
    4 $1/1 Sparkle Towels coupons
    $1 off Hormel Sandwich Makers item, SS 2/10
    Final cost: $8

• Tiffy says:

This is the deal I’m doing Saturday:

2 Glade Warmer-$2
    5 BIC Razors-$2.75 ($13.75)
    2 Velveeta Skillets-$1.95 ($3.90)
    2 Sparkle-$4 ($8.00)
    Total is $27.65

Use $5 off $25 purchase
    2 $1 glade
    5 $3 BIC
    2 $1 Velveeta Skillets
    2 $1 Sparkle
    Final cost: $2.80

• Anthony says:

Does anyone have any Sparkle coupons?

• Liz says:

Glade Scented Oil Candles Holder $1.00. Use $1/1 Glade Scented Oil Candle Holder printable from coupons.com, and final cost is FREE!