High Value $5/1 Sally Hansen Insta-Gel Strips Gel Color Coupon = Only $4.99 at CVS

If you’re looking for long lasting nail color, you may be interested in trying Sally Hansen’s long lasting Insta-gel strips. To save on this product, hop on over to Coupons.com where can print this $5/1 Sally Hansen Insta-Gel Strips Gel Color coupon. You can use this coupon at CVS this week (through 3/23) or starting next week (3/24) to score a great deal! Check it out…

Spend $10 on any Sally Hansen cosmetics = $5 Ecb (limit 1)
Deal Scenario:
Buy 1 Sally Hansen Salon Insta-Gel Strips $14.99 (based on online price)
Use the $5/1 Sally Hansen Insta-Gel Strips Gel Color coupon found here
$9.99
Get back $5 Ecb
Final cost $4.99 – regularly $14.99!

You can also print a new coupon for $5 off Sally Hansen Salon Insta-Gel Strips Kit if you’re looking to purchase the Starter Kit.

(Thanks, The Binder Ladies!)

• Pamela says:

Has anyone tried these? I want to try them but not sure if they work?

• melarie says:

Anyone know the price of the starter kits??

• Shae says:

I was given a kit for christmas and after following the directions and trying a few times, I couldnt get them to work .. never could get the gel to set correctly, or at all really :///Maybe someone else had luck?

• Kate says:

These are terrible for your nails! Just as bad as getting them done in a salon :( I’ve had friends who have done both and although they were satisfied with the result, they were not happy with the quality of their nails after they took it off.

• Beth says:

I’ve never tried the stuff from Sally Hansen, but the Gelish gel polish is awesome. You can buy it at Sally’s Beauty Supply. It costs a bit to get started because you have to invest in the light and all the steps for the system (cleanse, foundation, color, top coat), but in the long run it is SO worth it. Saves you so much time & $ because it actually does work.

• carey says:

I have tried the gel polish & like it. Thinner layers work best. They last about a week for me (compared to less than 24hours with regular polish). and helped my nails grow too.

• LJ Herzog says:

I tried the Nutra Nail Gel nail polish not the Sally version and my nails chipped right away. I have little ones at home so I wash my hands a lot. Worked better on my toes! Just FYI…

• shwetha. says:

I printed two coupons and both of them had the same bar code. Is it ok if I use both in the same store or should I use in different stores.

• Nichole says:

I read the reviews on another website site, just Google the nail kit… the reviews ALL OF THEM, were terrible… think I may pass on this.

• Glenna says:

My daughter bought the sensation gel kit, & we both love it. if you seal the tips like the directions say it wont chip. it also helps your nails grow. my daughter has had her nails painted this time for almost a month, no chips, only can see new growth of nail.

• Lisa says:

I’ve tried both the sensationail polish and the sally strips (the ones with led lamp). The polish is awesome the strips are not so hot. I would still use the strips for a special occasion but only if I wanted a pattern.