Starbucks: FREE $5 Starbucks Gift Card w/ Whole Bean Coffee, VIA, K-Cup or Verismo Pods Purchase

If you’re a fan of Starbucks coffee, then check out this offer! Through March 24th only, you can snag a FREE $5 Starbucks Gift Card with the purchase of one pound Whole Bean Coffee, Starbucks VIA 12-pack, K-Cup pack or Verismo Pods at participating Starbucks stores.

Also, if you prefer to snag this deal from the comfort of your own home, you can take advantage of this same offer online over at the StarbucksStore.com. Just purchase select Whole Bean Coffee, Starbucks VIA packs, K-Cup packs or Verismo Pods and you’ll snag a FREE $5 Starbucks Card with your order (just look for the products that have Special Offer next to them). Keep in mind that there is a limit of four Starbucks cards per order and shipping starts at around $4.95.

AND, don’t forget that you can snag a FREE Small Hazelnut or Caramel Macchiato through March 31st. See my post here for more details!

(Thanks, Freebie Finding Mom!)

• Heather says:

Anyone know if this will work at the Starbucks inside of Target?

• Elise says:

Was wondering the same thing. However, I see that the VIA refreshers are excluded, so I won’t be going to find out.

• jade says:

Heather-I’ve used it inside of my Target 2x this month with no questions asked. I’ve used it at every Starbucks store this month! :-)

• jennifer e says:

I also got an email from Starbucks today for a free macchiato, so if you’re a Starbucks Rewards member, check out your email!

• Sasha says:

Their store-bought coffee to prepare @ home is so expensive-this freebie doesn’t even off-set.

• Melissa says:

Does the retail store take MQ’s?

• irene says:

Dang it, my 12 year old coffee grinder just died. No whole beans for me at the moment. Anyone have any suggestions for an inexpensive replacement? As a long shot, I checked the thrift store without success. None as Marshalls. Not sure if Bed Bath and Beyond would be a good deal with a measly 20% discount.

By the way, tried to use the free macchiato coupon from coupons.com and the manager said they weren’t accepting them.

• Krista says:

It depends on the type of startbucks store that is inside target… some are not “real” stores and do not accept or sell gift cards.

• Vishnu says:

Irene, star bucks has coffee bean grinders for 20$ or so which I personally love. U may make for a better deal with a 5 off 15 BBB coupon.