CVS: FREE Gillette Venus Razor Starting 3/24 (Print Coupon Now!)

As I mentioned here yesterday, there is a new $2/1 Gillette Venus Family System razor coupon. Be sure to print this rare coupon now, as it may not last long. Even sweeter, there is a nice Extra Care Buck deal you can score at CVS starting 3/24 to make this razor Free!

Check it out…

Buy Gillette Venus or Fusion ProGlide razor 1ct = $4 Ecb (limit 1)
Buy Gillette Venus razor (in the blue package – like pic at the top) priced at $5.99
Use the $3/1 Gillette Venus razor coupon found in the 2/17 RP
Or use the $2/1 Gillette Venus Family System razor coupon found here
Pay as low as $2.99
Get back a $4 Ecb
Final cost as low as FREE + a $1 Moneymaker!

(Thanks, Living Rich with Coupons!)

• im not sure if you have looked at the family razor system, but it contains the razor and 5 refill cartridges so i dont think you can use it for this. hope this helps! :)

• CoolSue says:

It has worked for this in the past, but these blue razors are usually priced at $7.49 .

• Karen says:

7.29 at my store… But still a good deal cause I recieved a $3/1 Venus family razor from my ebony subscription ! So will be $0.29 for me.

• Stacy says:

This is unrelated to razors but has anyone mentioned that pillow pets are now $7.50 at cvs? Aren’t they regularly $19.99? At $7.50, they are cheaper than Easter plush animals!!!!! The wee ones are also marked down to 2.99 or 3.99.

• Amy says:

I just got a coupon in the mail from Gillette last week for buy one ProGlide get one Venus free. I signed up for it on their facebook page about a month ago. These razor’s are about $8 at my cvs. So after ecb’s $2 a razor. Not too bad. But free is always better ! lol

• Ally says:

Many of us received a 20% off purchase in our e-mail on Thursday. Since the razor is full price, the 20% should apply to it even though it has ECBs. So, if it’s $7.29 like it is at my store that’s $7.29 – 20% = $5.83 – $3 coupon & receive $4 ECB for buying it.

• Jo says:

So we are only limited to one right?

• Gilbert says:

Ours were priced @ $6.99 last nite here in Acwoth. I grabbed the last one. Truck coming Tues.-the mgr. told me they shorted her 13 boxes of merchandise this past shipment. Maybe those razors were in the mix. :)
    I used the $3. q on it-worked great. Also grabbed the 3 huge pkgs of paper towels to get back the $10. ECB.

• Christine says:

These are usually priced higher at my store (So Cal), if I can find one. Found a $1.50 off any $5 deodorant or shaving that I had gotten from MCM and expiring today. Was able to find Venus at $7.49, so ended up being a small MM with the 2 Q’s and EB- enough to cover our 9% tax :-[

• jiya says:

We have to pay 9% tax too……so small MM like .50cent always goes towards tax & then we can call it free(-:

• venus says:

Its $6.99 at rosemead, ca.
    The $3 off coupon (expires 3/31) is excludes disposables and trial/travel size.

• So is the ECB only good for your next purchase? Or do you ring it up, give the coupon, and then tell them to use the ECB that you earned? I’m new to this couponing thing so please help lol

• Kidsallgone says:

Hey Shannon! First of all, make sure you have registered your CVS card on their website and check the box that says you want emails for everything. Then check your email (by 24 hours? not sure) and they will email you a $4 off of $20 coupon :) which you can use with your razor purchase, along with any other items that equal $20 BEFORE you give them any qpons. #1 When you enter the store, scan your card at the red qpon machine. Keep scanning til it says: No more coupons available. Check to see if any of the qpons are for any of the items you will be purchasing. #2: Hand the cashier the $4/$20 coupon, THEN hand them any CVS (sometimes the coupon may say that you can only use one CVS qpon per transaction) or hand them the manufacture’s qpons (either order works for me). #3 Hand them any ECBs you may have. #4 Pay for your transaction #5 At the bottom of your receipt will be your ECBs. You can then use that ECB for another transaction or keep it for another day. ***NOTE: Look at Collin’s “hip” videos for grrrreat tips! Happy shopping! CVS is THE BOMB!!! ::) :) :)

• sony says:

20%off means what

• Rebecca says:

Sony, CVS will sometimes email a 20%off your purchase coupon. It is only good on regular priced items. So, if an item were already on sale, the 20% off would not apply. It will apply to all items not on sale, though.

• mweyler says:

north houston they are 7.49, I think, but with the B1Gillette ProfusionG1 Free Venus and the $3 off Gillette Profusion and the $4/20 purchase I got both free. (I picked a more expensive Venus because all were free)