Staples Deals 3/24-3/30

Here are the best deals you can snag at Staples starting tomorrow, March 17th…

Easy Rebate Deals

Hammermill 8.5″ x 11″ CopyPlus Copy Paper, 500 Sheets $6.99
Submit for the $3 Staples Easy Rebate (limit 2 per household)
Final cost $3.99!

Staples 8.5″ x 11″ Multipurpose Paper, 10-ream case $49.99
Submit for the $25 Staples Easy Rebate (limit 2 per household)
Final cost $25!

Keep in mind – Staples Easy Rebates are just that, easy! Go on over here to read more about them. Basically you’ll be able to submit all your info online. You won’t even have to mail anything in– the best part in my opinion! You’ll receive your rebate/rebates within 4-6 weeks after submitting them.

Staples Rewards

Staples 8.5″ X 11″ Copy Paper 5-Ream Case $24.99
Get back $20 in Staples Rewards (limit 2 per customer, in-store only)
Final cost $4.99!

*To learn more about Staples Rewards, go here. And, for an update on changes to the program starting on 3/15, see my post here. Also, note that you cannot “roll” Staples Rewards.

Other Great Deals

Staples Mechanical Pencils, 12-pk – 0.5 mm $1 (reg. $4.29)
Staples # 10 Envelopes, Tamper evident 20-pk $1 (reg. $4.29)
Zebra Z-Grip retractable ballpoint pens, 7-pk $1 (reg. $4.49)
Westcott 8″ Bent Handle Scissors $2 (reg. $7.29)
Staples Hype! Assorted Highlighters, 6-pk $2 (reg. $4.49)
BIC Wite-Out Correction Tape, 2-pk $2 (reg. $5.29)

Jumbo Candy Bags: Jolly Rancher, M&Ms, and Hershey’s Nuggets Shown $7.99 (reg. $11.99!)
Buy 3 Jolly Rancher or Hershey’s Nuggets Bags $7.99 each
Total = $23.97
Add $1.03 worth of cleaning and break room items to your purchase for a total of $25
Use the $5 off a $25 Cleaning and Break Room in-ad coupon (will take off $2 with a qualifying purchase)
Plus, use the $2/3 Hershey’s Kisses, Reese’s, Hershey’s Miniatures, Hershey’s Eggs, Cadbury, Jolly Rancher or Whoppers coupon found in the 3/17 SS
Final cost $18 total – $6 each!
-There is also a $1/2 Jolly Rancher Bags coupon found in the 1/27 SS.

Charmin Basic Bathroom Tissue $6.99 (reg. $9.99)
Use the $0.25/1 Charmin coupon found in the 3/3 PG
Final cost $6.74!

Staples Rumsen Chair $69.99 – Sunday 3/24 and Monday 3/25 Only (reg. $149.99)

In-Ad Coupons to Watch For

*$1 Expo Fine Markers 4-pk. (reg. $5.99)
*$5 off Your Entire Cleaning and Break Purchase of $25
*25% Off Quartet Boards, Easels, and Markers
*25% Off Post-It Easel Pads
*40% Off Martha Stewart Home Office with Avery Message Boards

HAPPY SHOPPING! :)

• Craig says:

Staples Rebates……..Its really that easy! Thanks Collin!

• Patricia says:

What is stock up price on toilet paper? I guess since I am down to one roll I have no choice lol

• Pamela says:

This is a great price for Charmin Basic. I use it and love it because it works just fine and if my kids use too much it still flushes down, LOL.

• Liz says:

Do you think the Expo coupons will be in the ads in store?! I am no longer getting a newspaper. Thanks!!

• M says:

I just bought 2 packages of the Hammermill paper that’s ending this week. I purchased it through 1 checkout and only received 1 rebate form and number. Will I still be credited the
    2(6.99) or only 6.99?

• Patty says:

M, that happened to me and when I called the store they said do the rebate like normal and during the review process they will see 2 were purchased. They were right, I got the rebate for the 2 reams I bought. If that doesn’t happen, call them afterward, but I think you’ll be fine.

• Tanya says:

Somewhere on the receipt it should say how many eligible items you purchased (not sure if it’s on the regular receipt or the rebate receipt). That’s happened to me before where they only scanned the coupon once when I bought 2 eligible pastel reams, and I just did a “contact us” email on the website and they fixed it.

• September says:

Im in MI & my Expo coupon was for – FREE Expo Fine Markers 4-pk (orig. $3.79) No purchase required & Limit 2 per customer, per day. So be sure to check your coupon value!

• hunterbg says:

Pamela, if you buy 4 packs and use the $5 off cleaning supplies coupon, along with your Charmin coupon, this comes to 17 cents per single roll, which is an awesome stock up price!