High Value $1.50/1 Jif Hazelnut Spread Coupon Reset?! (Facebook) = Only $2.44 at Walmart

Yay! It appears that the high value $1.50/1 any Jif Hazelnut Spread coupon found on the Jif Facebook page has reset! Use this coupon at Walmart, Target, and possibly other stores to score a great deal! If you’re looking for more prints, you can still head on over here to print a $1/1 any Jif Hazelnut Spread coupon on Coupons.com.

You can find the Jif Chocolate Hazelnut priced around $3.94 at Walmart, so only $2.44 after this high value $1.50/1 coupon or $2.94 after the $1/1 coupon found on Coupons.com.

Has the Facebook coupon reset for you?!

(Thanks, Midwest Coupon Clippers and Simplistic Savings!)

• Laura says:

Yummy! I wonder how this compares to Nutella?

• marae says:

i love love nutella betteR!

• Sophie says:

this is pretty terrible compared to nutella, IMHO. i bought some and ended up having to get nutella anyway. i am saving this to make cookies or something.

• Sasha says:

Off hand I’d say they are probably running neck & neck for some of the most unhealthy snack spreads.
    Nutella contains 200 calories, 21 grams SUGAR and 11 g. FAT in just 2 TBLSP!
    Isn’t it frustrating when these Co’s market their junk foods as healthy and often-times target young children?
    WIse parents know the scoop :)

• Stacey says:

LOL….is it wrong that the first thing I thought was “This would taste good mixed with that case of Biscoff spread I won”???

• Tarah says:

It’s nowhere near as good as Nutella.

• Diane says:

I read about the nutrition value of the Nutella and Jif chocolate hazelnut, and it said you might as well be eating a jar of chocolate frosting. We don’t buy either anymore. They’re probably great for frosting a cake or on graham crackers though.

• Lauren says:

I think it’s delicious, but I haven’t had Nutella in years, so I couldn’t compare the two. I was wondering if anyone has tried the Cappuccino flavor. I actually made fudgesicles with this stuff last night and they are delicious. I’m happy to have another coupon ;)

• Gabby says:

Publix has the Hazelnut Jiff for 2.99. (I think until March 29th ) it was in one of the in store booklets. If you have 1.50 off coupon it makes the deal even sweeter :)

• Emily says:

This stuff is amazing, way better than nutella!! (and it’s not supposed to be healthy!) I love p.b. with this instead of dessert. :)

• DeeDR says:

I used to think Nutella was “THE BOMB”…not anymore..I mean..I still like it, but Jiff Hazelnut spread has a smokey chocolate sweet, creammy…ohhhh….Every morning a piece of whole wheat toast with a tbsp of Jiff and a glass of skim milk….yummy!