High Value $2/1 Lucini Italia Coupon = $0.99 Tomato Basil Sauce at Target

Head on over to here to print a high value $2/1 Lucini Italia product coupon! This is a PDF coupon that was emailed out in the company’s newsletter and can be shared with friends, so rest assured that it is legit! (Go here for the original link).

Use this coupon at Target to snag the following deal…

Lucini Italia Rustic Tomato Basil Sauce $2.99 (Price Cut through 4/13, Reg. $3.99)
Use the $2/1 coupon found here
Final cost only $0.99! Great price!

This coupon should make for some great deals at other stores as well, so be sure to come back and let us know if you spot any!

(Thanks and photo credit, Totally Target!)

• TS says:

Is there a limit to the number of times you can print this coupon? Thanks!

• Courtney says:

I love love LOVE their olive oil and it isn’t cheap but this will definitely help! Thanks!

• Brit says:

Awesome! I’m trying to make a lifestyle change to less processed food and to eat more natural and whole foods. These products fit the “rules” I’ve claimed for my new eating habits (ie, readable ingredients, few ingredients, etc).

• Susan says:

Does anyone know what Target’s policy is on printed coupons? I printed out 15 of this coupon in hopes of trying a bunch of the Lucini products (if they are cheap) but I hate to get turned away at the register. That is so humiliating!

• Lee says:

How does $3.99 minus $2.00 give u .99 cents? Not in my book $1.99 big difference.

• Susan says:

Has anyone had problems finding these products? I went to 2 Target stores and a Publix yesterday and not one of them carried anything by this brand. I live in East Cental Florida. Maybe they’re only sold in certain regions?….