Starbucks: FREE Tall House Blend Coffee Today Until Noon Only (No Purchase Needed)

Just a reminder!

Through today, April 19th, until Noon, Starbucks will be offering up a FREE Tall House Blend Coffee! No purchase necessary and no coupon needed. Enjoy! :D

Check out the Starbucks Facebook Page for more information.

• Arianne says:

Thanks Collin & Hip2Save crew! Got mine this morning without a crazy line!

• deb says:

yah! I called my nearest starbucks and they are participating-was doubtful because I work on a university campus..but I’m going to get my coffee now!

• Renee says:

Thanks Collin! There is no better way to start the day then with a FREE Coffee! I don’t usually get to stop at Starbucks in the morning, but I had to give my BF a ride to work today and happened to be on that end of town, so we stopped and each got this great freebie with no waiting in line. :)

• cheap cheap goes the mommy says:

my store did not know what to do with my starbucks facebook egift card. do i need to register it. they didn’t use the credit and just gave it back to me and gave mea free blondie coffee. please advise. :) thanks :)

• Janel says:

Does anyone know if the house blend comes in decaff? I don’t go there often so I’m not sure, but I’m pregnant so I can’t have the regular house blend. Thanks!

• Chasity says:

I stopped by this morning and asked for decaf (because I’m nursing) & was told it was just the tall dark roast. HTH!

• Audra says:

I’m nursing too and miss my coffee sooooo much. I figure 6 more months and I can go back to eating and drinking what I want and when I want!

• Tana Pender says:

Will they add anythig to the coffee for free, or is it a good deal only for those who like their coffee black?

• guest24 says:

Tana…. There is a table at the counter where you can add half and half, milk, or skim milk. and different sugars…. Enjoy….

• bunny says:

Got a free coffee this AM thanks to you Collin…LOVE LOVE LOVE Hip2Save :-)

• Connie says:

Free Starbucks was just what I needed to get me moving! Thanks to Hip2Save for letting me know, and thanks to the Starbucks folks who are always so gracious and friendly at my local shop.

• RL says:

i was having a terrible morning, until as I was driving by Starbucks i remembered reading your post about the free coffee today. Thank you collin! you really made my day! :)

• Lbccouponchick says:

Yay, got my free coffee today :) thanks!

• Deana says:

I got this deal yesterday. I dont have money to drink Starbucks, so free coffee is one you can’t pass up on. It made me feel really special. It was very good. Thank you for posting.

• Sunny says:

What about the people in Boston who couldn’t get to Starbucks on Friday?