Very Rare $0.50/1 Vidalia Onions Coupon

Wow! In all of the years I have been blogging, I rarely see onion coupons like this! So be sure to head on over to the Flavors of Summer site and scroll down to print a super rare $0.50 off 5 pound minimum loose or bagged Vidalia┬« Onions coupon! WooHoo! :) You’ll also be able to print a $1/1 Gourmet Garden one tube (any variety) of Gourmet Garden Herbs & Spices coupon!

I would suggest printing while you can, as I’m guessing this won’t last long!

(Thanks, Dayna!)

• Kolleen McGrew says:

So, for the onions.. they will need to say Vilalia on the tag? I’m not sure that I’ve ever seen them advertised as Vidalia onions around here. They are always just yellow onions. But, its nothing I’ve ever specifically looked for either, I just grab yellow onions and go. lol.

• Sally says:

There is a specific kind of onion called the vidalia – they are really big! Taste really sweet and they’re great for making blooming onions at home.

• Erin says:

Yes, they are grown only in Vidalia, Georgia, and will labeled as Vidalias. They are awesome, but they don’t keep as well as other onions.

• misty says:

any help on printing this coupon? I did the Java test and its up to date, i always have issues with printing also from smart source! Thanks

• D says:

Doesn’t work … it is Java based, so this coupon opportunity was doomed from the start. Why do these companies continue to use Java?! Java is the worst programming language in existence! I love it when the various companies have us print through Bricks/Coupons.com … their programming works, always.
    Bummer, I could have really used these coupons too :(

• Sharon says:

When I have a problem with Java, I go to Control Panel and delete Java altogether and then reinstall it. Seems to work best for me. Updating just doesn’t do it.

• Erin says:

Yeah, but who wants to bother with that every time?

• D says:

Thanks, but I think I’ll just stay away from Java all together. Being techy, I know that every time you uninstall and install, little bits of information remain in your registry and after awhile it just screws everything up. Your computer slows down, other applications like my design software don’t work either after certain Java installs.

• terri says:

When it’s smartsource, I print via Internet Explorer, when it’s coupons.com I use Firefox….maybe that will work for you?

• D says:

Ok, I did have a copy of IE installed on my computer and it printed. Thanks for the suggestion!
        By the way, I was using Chrome initially.

• llc says:

me too, not sure I have Vilalia either. We have plain jane yellows and then our famous Texas 1015′s that are sweet. I looked these up and they are sweet as well and are grown in Georgia. Tried to use the store locator but that tab was under construction.

• tracey says:

I can’t print it either, it just acts like its going to print and nothing happens and it never gets submitted to my printer. poop!

• Melissa says:

Darn. I tried twice. It said unable to print within time limit?? (The time limit must be 2 seconds because that’s how long it tried to print!) Good luck to everyone else though!!

• car says:

Worked for me using firefox after it not working using other browsers

• sherri says:

I got prints. No problems.

• meg says:

I printed using Chrome with no problems.

• shannon says:

Just a suggestion as I did get 2 to print. It gives you 2 fields to fill out (saying it’s required info) and has 2 blanks but it didn’t say what to put in them. I guessed name and email address and that was right. 2 printed just fine.

• Steph says:

I was at Kroger today and they had bagged Vidalia onions in the produce dept. on sale. Looked at them and thought about it and now I will definitely go later this week since they double coupons. Don’t remember a bag size or price. Hopefully 5 lb. bag. Just an FYI.

• Erin says:

Do note that Vidalias don’t keep as long as other onions, so for those who don’t use a lot of onions, this may not be a good deal.

• D says:

I see some French Onion soup in my future this weekend! There’s nothing like roasting 10 lbs of onions on a low flame for a couple of hours :)

• val says:

Mine wouldn’t print the first time so I just tried again and it printed! So if you had trouble try again, they might print! good luck!

• Sara says:

I love this coupon. I can remember my grandmother making us onion sandwiches when I was young. Yum

• Lana says:

Aldi has 2 pounds of Vidalias for 69 cents this week. Can’t beat that deal with this coupon!

• Jenni says:

Wow I had to re-install Java….but I really love Vidalia onions & needed to get some, so I toughed it out…..it took a while but I completely shut down my computer & re-started it……OH YEAH, it finally worked & I got my coupons! Just depends on how bad you want the coupon, cause it worked for me, JAVA can be some timey – good luck but I’d try it again.