Please upgrade your browser

Sign up for our daily email newsletter:

View changes →

*HOT* $3/3 Diet Pepsi 12-Pack Coupon = Great Deals at Walgreens & Rite Aid (Starting 5/5)

10:45 PM MST

Wow! In addition to all of the rockin’ coupons posted today, here’s yet another one you may want to print quickly! Hop on over to the Save Mart Coupon site to print a rare and high value $3 off any Three Diet Pepsi 12oz 12-Pack of Cans manufacturer’s coupon! I highly doubt this rare soda coupon will last long, so print while you can.

Even better, starting 5/5, you can snag the following drugstore deals…

Walgreens (starting 5/5)

Pepsi or Dr. Pepper Products 4/$12
Deal Scenario:
Buy 6 Diet Pepsi 12-packs for $18 total
Use 2 $3/3 Diet Pepsi 12-pack coupons found here GONE :(
Final cost only $12 for all 6 12-packs, just $2 per 12-pack!

Rite Aid (starting 5/5)

Pepsi & Pepsi Products 12 pack 12 oz cans 3/$10.98
Get $1 +Up Reward when you buy 3 (limit 2 offers)
Deal Scenario:
Buy 3 Diet Pepsi 12-packs 3/$10.98
Use the $3/3 Diet Pepsi 12-pack coupon found here GONE :(
Pay $7.98
Get back a $1 +Up Reward
Final cost only $6.98 for all 3 12-packs, just $2.33 per 12-pack!

(Thanks, Printable Coupons and Deals!)

Join the Discussion

• Sandy says:

Thank you.

• Tina Leiter says:

Thank You! This info comes in handy for my son upcoming graduation party.

• Paul says:

The Pepsi 12-packs are $2.99, at CVS, this week. Pay $8.97 for 3 – $3/3 coupon = 3/$5.97. Even better, if you haven’t used your final $2 green tag ecb yet. Unfortunately, I was passing by tonight and the $2.99 Pepsi message on the electronic sign caught my eye. I used my $2 ecb to get a 12-pack of diet Mt Dew for $0.99. If I had waited, I could have gotten 3 Pepsi 12-packs for only $3.97. Darn my impulsiveness – LOL

• Rosi says:

These are 4/$10 at Kmart this week in Idaho. My sister lives in Oregon & hers are 4/$11. I went Tuesday and several people had carts full of Pepsi. I asked the manager if there was a limit & he said the only restriction was 4 per transaction. I got 4 Mt Dew, our fav Dr Pepper was not part of the sale. Pepsi, Cherry Pepsi, Brisk (?), and all the diet equivelents were also part of the sale.

• Becca says:

Kroger has Pepsi products on sale this week 4 for $12! Pretty good deal!

• Kristen says:

Can anyone use some good expired coupons? When I get a lot I usually send them to military families but I have a few Almay $4/1 and wet n wild $1/1 if anyone is interested!! :)

• Laura says:

If a Walgreens offer states “4/$12”, don’t you need to buy in multiples of 4 to get the sale price?

• Heather C. says:

Unless the ad specifically states that you have to buy in multiples of 4, you can usually buy less than that for the sale price. In this instance they would each be $3 no matter how many you buy. HTH! :)

• natasha says:

At my target diet coke is 3/$12 and comes with a year subscription to allure, glamor, or 2 other magazines when you buy 3.

• brandice says:

Wish the q was good on regular Pepsi

• Lisa says:

Can you buy another pepsi product with the coupon or just diet pepsi?

• Dawn says:

I don’t see this coupon when i click on the link. I see a bunch of coupons, but not this one for some reason.. Help!

• Mandy says:

I think that the coupon is gone. I can’t seem to find it.

• Maria says:

It doesn’t show up for me, must be gone.

• mrsbamagal says:

Boo Hoo. Would have been nice for all the upcoming ball parties, kids’ graduations and such. ;)

• mel says:

walgreens pepsi deal must be regional. for 5/5, Pepsi 12pks will be 2/$9 (which is ridiculously high!)

Comment Here:

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Want your own personal icon next to your comment? Head over to