$1/2 Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Lunch Meat Coupon (Reset) = $2.48 Each at Walmart

Here’s another reset coupon for ya! Head on over to Coupons.com where this $1/2 Oscal Mayer Deli Fresh Lunch Meat coupon has reset! Then, you can choose to use your coupon at Walmart to snag the following deal:

Buy 2 Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Lunch meat priced around $2.98 each
Total = $5.96
Use the $1/2 Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Lunch Meat coupon found here
Final cost $4.96 total – $2.48 each!

• Michelle says:

Bilo is having a Sale on this, this week.

Buy one get one FREE
    Sale price 2.99
    use $1/2= $1.99
    = .99 each!

• Casey says:

Does wal-mart accept, Target coupons?! If, so I have a $1 off two of these, so could I use both?!

• Stacy says:

not reset for me

• Corina says:

Wow! I wish I knew about this today! The Price Chopper here in the greater KC MO area is having a four day sale and the Oscar Meyer lunch meat is part of a promotion mix and match for $1.99. I picked up two, since I thought $1.99 was a good price. =)

• Angie says:

I eat this yummy treat it right out of the package. It is not good for you (per Dr. Oz) but it is so yummy! Modified Corn Starch, Sodium Lactate, Salt, Sugar, Sodium Phosphates, Sodium Diacetate, Sodium Erythorbate (Made From Sugar), Sodium Nitrite, Caramel Color are not exactly healthy ingredients, but I can’t pass this up when I have a coupon. I know I should go with a healthier brand without the preservatives and additives but this brand is the tastiest!

• candicimo says:

Target has them for $2.99 (or certain types are $2.66 this week, Rotisserie?) – with $1/2 Target Mobile coupon (Text PICNIC to 827438) plus the printable $1/2 manufacturer printable coupon mentioned — makes them $1.99 (or $1.60 if you get the sale flavor)

• Linda says:

Wish these were available when I went to the commissary last time–the 9 oz. packages were $1.

• Jlo says: