Walmart Deals: Molly McButter, Crisco, Revlon, Always + More

If you’re planning to head to Walmart this week, you may want to add a few of the deals below to your Shopping List…

Molly McButter Seasoning 2 oz $1.68
Use the $0.75/1 Molly McButter product coupon found here
Final cost $0.68!

Baker’s Joy Spray 5 oz $1.98
Use the $0.75/1 Baker’s Joy Spray coupon found here
Final cost $1.23!

Crisco Original Non-stick Spray 6 oz $2.12
Use the $0.75/1 Crisco Product coupon found here
Final cost $1.37!

(Photo Credit: The Wally World Woman)

Perk Fresh Link Auto Freshener $2.97
Use the $1/1 coupon found here
Final Cost $1.97!

(Photo Credit: The Wally World Woman)

Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara $4.97
Use the $1/1 coupon found here
Final Cost $3.97!

(Photo Credit: I Heart the Mart)

Always Pantiliners and Pads
Buy 1 Always Pantiliners 20 ct. $0.93
Buy 1 Always Ultra Thin Pads 16 ct. $2.97
Total = $3.90
Use the $1.50 off when you buy Always Liners and Always Pads coupon found here (no longer available)
Final Cost $2.40 for both!

(Thanks and Photo Credit, I Heart the Mart and The Wally World Woman!)

• Tarri says:

I don’t see the 1.50 Always

• Daniel says:

Molly McButter Seasoning 2 oz $1.68
    Use the $0.75/1 Molly McButter product coupon found here
    Final cost $0.68!
    Wouldn’t The final price be $.93?

• Monica says:

My Walmart, in MT, had Preztel Crisps 9.35 oz bags for $.50 each. I used the $1.00 coupon Collin posted 6 days ago, so 2 bags free with each coupon.

• Kristen says:

Can anyone use expired coupons? I have some wet n wild and Almay $4/1 if anyone is interested :)

• Stacy says:

Still not finding that crisco coupon and I sure wish I had it!

• Michelle says:

That Crisco coupon is playing hard to get. I still can’t find it! I’ve tried different zip codes, browsers, etc. I’m just not meant to get it!

• Christine says:

I really didn’t like the deal with the pads. Yes it may be free liners, but the way im looking at it…you are paying 1.20 a piece for them. I call it a deal when its less than a dollar!.. im kinda new to couponing, but how come a few times my tax was actually more than my subtotal? I mean im not really complaining, cause im really saving a LOT of money…but just curious

• Cara says:

I was really lucky and was able to get 4 of the Crisco q’s!

• becca says:

Anyone know a zipcode that works for the crisco q?

• Kathy says:

Has anyone experienced this yet: My Walmart’s customer service in SC said they were transitioning to a new computer system and coupon policy. They said if the computer doesn’t recognize a coupon they would not override the computer. The computer did not recognize the Molly McButter or the Bakers Joy coupons. The worst part is that there was no way to tell until AFTER the sale was final! A little piece of paper printed that listed the MQ barcodes and said they did not match items that I bought! The cashier had to search through coupon barcodes to find the ones that were listed, then I had to stand in line at customer service to be told the “new policy”; they did make an exception “this time”. Oh gee, thanks, half an hour later with two cranky 4-year olds in tow!!!!

• Angela says:

Yes! this happened to me yesterday with the AmLactin $4 Q :( They did make an exception, but we nasty about it. I’m really starting to dislike WM because of this. I don’t like being treated like I’m doing something wrong.

• Kathy says:

Me too. I will not be using coupons there and so not much grocery shopping. There has to be a tipping point where these things make a difference to sales, I hope.