Hallmark Gold Crown: *HOT* $5 Off $10 In-Store Purchase Printable Coupon (Through 5/12)

Yay! There is a *HOT* new Hallmark coupon available… perfect to use towards a Mother’s Day gift or to score inexpensive wrapping paper, greeting cards and more! Just head on over here to access an exclusive $5 off any $10+ purchase coupon (good only at your local Hallmark Gold Crown store, valid through 5/12)! Keep in mind that this coupon is good in-store only and limited to one per customer.

(Thanks, Printable Coupons and Deals!)

• Andrea says:

Not valid on sale or clearance :( I’m sure to find something for a good deal tho :)

• karin says:

Is anyone else getting a security risk warning when attempting to print the coupon?

• I got it too, then I typed in the website directly, hallmark.com, went there, searched coupons, found the coupon, clicked on it, it redirected to the same “security risk warning box”, then I clicked cancel, because I’m not doing that, and when I did, it pulled up the coupon, I printed it no problem. Don’t know what’s going on, or if I got a fluke, or what, but there’s the info, hope ya’ll get it too :)

• Chris says:

Does anyone know if this can be used with the $2 of 3 card coupon from their facebook site?

• Krystal says:

I always stock up on the 99¢ cards with this coupon. You have to get 11 cards (or 10 plus a small filler), but 50¢ a card is pretty good.

• Katrina says:

I always get the interactive storybooks with these coupons. My sons have two interactive story buddies, and each has 4 books in the series. The books are $9.95, so you’d need a small filler like a piece of candy or a .99 card.

• Diane says:

Great idea. Our first grand baby is moving across the country. This will be a great way for him to hear our voices.

• Debbie Miller says:

Anyone else having a problem downloading coupon?

• Gina says:

Yes, I tried to print it and it wouldn’t print. When I tried a second time to print, it said I had already printed it. BOO!

• musicalminded says:

was able to print two. thanks!