FREE Rain-X Perfect Dose Car Wash Through May 10th (After Mail-In Rebate)

Head on over here to print a Try Me Free Mail-In Rebate Form for Rain-X Perfect Dose Car Wash. Then, before May 10th, head to your nearest Walmart, Target, Advance Auto Parts, AutoZone, O’Reilly or Pep Boys and purchase the Rain-X Perfect Dose Car Wash product. Hang on to your receipt and submit it with your Try Me Free Mail-In Rebate Form to receive a check back by mail for your purchase (max value $10.99!).

If you’re wanting to shop from the comfort of your own home, you can head on over to Walmart.com to snag the Rain-X Perfect Does Car Wash product for only $5.97 + FREE store pickup. Keep in mind that if you purchase this online, you must send in the receipt with the rebate form AND the receipt needs to clearly show the store where purchase was made.

(Thanks, Family Savings!)

• Erin says:

Thanks!!!

• Lorelei says:

Does anyone know how you use this?

• mel says:

you add a pack to water and wash your car…

• L says:

hmm, sounds too complicated for me…

• lorelei says:

Wow, the last place I would expect to find trolls would be on Hip2Save. Thanks for showing me I was wrong. I was wondering if you could use this just by adding water or if you actually had to have a power washer or similar machine. Thanks again for showing me that are mean people trying to act like smart because they can hide behind a computer screen without anyone ever knowing who they are all over the internet.

• Kathryn K says:

see the directions etc here:

• lorelei says:

Thank you very much for your helpful comment. This is exactly what I was asking for (:

• mel says:

excuse me? I wasn’t trying to “act smart”, nor am I am troll. I did answer your question, all you need to do is put in in a bucket with water (cuz my dh has these) If you wanted to know if you needed a powerhose, then you should have reworded your question. Or google yourself instead of waiting around for a link.

• Lorelei says:

Yes, I googled it and all I found were product descriptions that said that they were in “capsules.” I’ve never encountered a “capsule” that you just throw in a bucket of water. There is nothing wrong with the wording of my question. “How do you use these?” Answers could be “You use a power hose” or “you dissolve in water.”

If you got an answer saying: “you add water and wash your car……” with unnecessary ellipses would you not be upset?

• Stevmon says:

Does anyone know if this is available at Walmart stores for the same price of $5.97?
    TIA

• spi_cy13 says:

Stevmon,
      I just bought it today from my local Walmart, and it was $5.97 (compared to $6.99 at Target). I used a $5 Walmart gift card from the AllYou deal about 2-3 months ago, and paid $0.97 plus tax. Talk about good timing! :)

• Dawn says:

It is printing blank for me — anyone else having this problem

• samanthahallada says:

Anyone have a product review on this that has tried it before?

• Kathryn K says:

FYI, I printed this rebate form on 5-7. I just noticed in the terms and contions section on right, in fine print, it says offer ends May 3, 2013. That is a missprint. Looks like the link has the form corrected now with ends May 10. I reprinted it, just to make sure it doesn’t get rejected by a processor.
    Also, I bought this at Walmart today for 5.97.

• Denise says:

I clicked on the links today, and was taken to GoDaddy telling me the site expired on 5/9.