New $1/1 Hormel Compleats Microwaveable Meal Coupon = as Low as Only $0.82 at Walmart

If you’re looking for a quick and affordable lunch, this post is for you! First, head on over to Coupons.com where you can print this new $1/1 Hormel Compleats microwaveable meal coupon. Use this coupon at Walmart to score the following deals:

Hormel Compleats Kids $1.82
Use the $1/1 Hormel Compleats coupon found here
Final cost $0.82!

Hormel Compleats meals $1.98
Use the $1/1 Hormel Compleats coupon found here
Final cost $0.98!

(Thanks, Cincy Shopper!)

• Mary says:

The price at my Walmart is $2.18. It seems every time I use coupons on a product the next time I go there it is much higher. They must track the items coupons are used on.

• schmike says:

These things are the worst. I tried 3 different kinds and all I can say is uggh. Nothing tastes like you think it will. It’s a shame because this is a good price.

• Jennifer says:

I AGREE! I bought them for my son for college. He tried a few different varieties and did NOT like them. Gave the rest to me, I tried a few… and threw the rest away!! But… to each their own! :)

• Maryann says:

I agree too. I’ve tried at least four different ones and they were horrible. I won’t even take them if they’re free now.

• Erin says:

My husband says they are canned dog food grade quality. I never tried them, but I am not a big fan of shelf-stable processed meals.

• Andrew says:

The Walmarts by me raised the price recently from 1.98 to 2.18. In fact, when I went on Saturday, the shelf price was 1.98 but, it scanned for 2.18. Down one of the main aisles, they had a display set up with the 2.18 price. The cashier had a real attitude when I told her it was 1.98 not 2.18 on the shelf. She eventually put in the 1.98 price and told me that I can sleep at night now.

• amanda says:

omg how rude i have just about gotten to the point i dont even want to go anywere anymore people are so hateful anymore!!!! im sry about your experience it happens to me everytime i go out and im a very nice person i just dont understand!!!!

• Samantha says:

Ugh what a jerk! I would have said something to managment.

• Samantha says:

My Walmart has an attitude too but nothing that bad! Hope you said something!

• Kamaya says:

“She eventually put in the 1.98 price and told me that I can sleep at night now.”

WOW…These cashiers are really getting out of line!

• Jenna says:

I would agree that some aren’t very good–but I honestly like the beef pot roast. I mean, I wouldn’t eat it everyday, but I will definitely be buying a couple beef pot roast meals with my coupons!!

• Craig says:

Just noticed there is also $1off q. in the 5/5 SS for the “canned dog food grade” as someone mentioned. lol

• krysta says:

i like these for work bcuz they dont have to be frozen.. so i can take a few in and leave them on my break table and dont have to worry about it or forgetting my lunch all week. lol