Starbucks: Half Price Frappuccino Blended Beverages Reminder (Ends May 12th!)

Here’s another reminder for all you Starbucks addicts! Through May 12th, participating Starbucks locations (including Starbucks locations inside Target stores) are offering up 50% off ANY size, ANY flavor Frappuccino blended beverages during their Frappuccino Happy Hour from 3-5PM! Yummy!

If you’re looking to have a yummy treat without all the calories, consider ordering a Tall Coffee Light Frappuccino Blended Beverage which has only 90 calories… yep, that’s it! Plus, after the 50% off discount, you’ll spend just $1.48! Sounds good to me! :D

• Tina says:

The caramel ribbon crunch is so yummy! I’ll be sad when this deal ends.

• Kathie M says:

Be sure to check your Endorse App. I had 100% back on coffee thus week so free after this sale!

• Amanda says:

Any word if the Starbucks inside of Targets are doing them?

• Jenn says:

Targets in MD are!

• R. Lynn says:

Thanks for the heads up, I love Fraps!

• kelly says:

Great deal but it can be so crazy during this time. I am a total addict and go at least 3-4t times a week . I stopped at the one down the street from my job with half hour to spare and because the drive thru line was long I went in. I was so excited to see that there was only one person ahead of me. It was during happy hour and I started to regret coming in. The two of us waited for our drinks forever while they continued to serve the drive thru. After 20 minutes she said something and they realized all of us inside were not getting our drinks. Anyway, long story short I was late for work and I got the wrong drink. They called the right name but and it had the right sticker but it was not what I ordered . Totally not worth it. That is the longest I have ever waited there! I vowed that I was breaking up with Starbucks that day but of course it didn’t last. I did however break up with happy hour. Moral of the story is if you have to be somewhere don’t try to get in on this deal. I enjoyed the video you posted on making starbucks at home Collin. I bought the Aero Press and a Ikea frother. Love the aero press ! I need to get back to trying to make my lattes at home.

• jessica f. says:

i love this! i paid $2.50 for a large frapp! yummmm,
    and if you like ferrero rochero truffles there is a combo they can make for you called
    “mocha-nut zebra”
    its a mocha frapp with hazelnut and caramel syrup,
    choc and vanilla whipped cream,
    a caramel drizzle and cookie crumbles!
    soooo good!

• jen says:

this deal for on sat and sun 3-5 too?