Rite Aid: Samy Fat Hair Hairspray Only $0.50 Each

SAVE $1.00 off ANY FAT HAIR Shampoo, Conditioner, Stylers & Finishers

UPDATE: After reading the comments, it seems that the Monthly +Up Reward is not printing. :( Sorry for the confusion.

Head over here to print this $1/1 Samy Fat Hair Shampoo, Conditioner, Stylers or Finishers coupon. Consider using this coupon this week at Rite Aid where Samy Hair Care, Fat Foam Hair Color or Got2B Stylers are on sale for Buy 1 Get 1 Free.

samy

Samy Hair Care, Fat Foam Hair Color or Got2B Stylers Buy 1 Get 1 Free
Buy 2 Samy Fat Hair Hair Spray 1.75 oz $3.99 each
Total After B1G1 Free Sale = $3.99
Use the $1/1 Samy Hair Care coupon found here or in the 4/28 RP (limit 1 per person)
Pay $2.99
Get 2 $1 unadvertised Monthly +Up Rewards when you buy Samy products – (limit 2 offers) not working according to comments left by readers :(
Final Cost $0.99 – $0.50 each!

(Thanks, I Love to Gossip!)

• Deb says:

Perfect timing!
    I’ll soon be out of my free John Frieda hairspray.

• catherine says:

By chance does anyone know the price of the got2b stylers

• Dee says:

The lowest priced one was $6.49 at my store. I used 2 of the $2/2 coupons and got them for $1.25 each. Great price!

• Amanda says:

Just FYI, you are not supposed to use a coupon on a free product at Rite Aid.

• Sonja says:

If you used 2 coupons for $2/2, the register would have had to counted 4 qualifying items in the transaction. If you only bought 2 items, our registers here in Ohio would have been screaming over that second coupon. If you did purchase 4 items in one transaction, you would have only received (2) $1 +Ups as that is the deal limit. That is a very interesting scenario.

• Lee says:

Did not work for me in western Kentucky.

• Elizabeth says:

It didn’t work at my Michigan store either.

• kim says:

Does anyone know where to get hair rollers at a good price.

• Or shopper says:

Did no work in Portland Oregon

• Rene' says:

Does anyone know if the deal had worked in Ohio?

• Jennifer says:

The 4.99 larger hairsprays “The Hairspray” in a blue can worked great and I got a $1 +UP for both (they were BOGO). So only $1 each after coupon and +Ups.

• fred says:

My store in Victorville, Calif worked. I bought the conditioner and a hairspray and got $2.00 +up rewards.

• Sonja says:

I did the same deal as Jennifer and it worked great. With my gold status, the first can was $3.99, the second, FREE. I used (1) $1 off printable coupon for the one I “bought”- then got (2) + Ups for $1. The price was back down to what you posted….but for the 10 oz. size! Woo Hoo! Of course it would be an extra dollar if you didn’t have the gold status discount.

• Sonja says:

Should have added for those wondering – I tried it on the 1.75 oz and the +Ups didn’t print for me either, so go for the blue cans if your Rite Aid carries them. Also, I am in Ohio and in my stores, the $1 +Up yellow signage was underneath the yellow BOGO tags.

• Bonnie says:

I received my up for Sami products.