Rare & High Value $1.25/1 Pull-Ups Big Kid Flushable Wipes Coupon

Head on over here to print a rare and high value $1.25/1 Pull-Ups Big Kid Flushable Wipes (excludes trial size) coupon! Just sign in to your Pull-ups account (or sign up – it’s FREE!), and share to Facebook, Twitter or with 3 friends via email! Simple as that! If you happen to know how much these go for, be sure to let us know in the comment section.

(Thanks, D’Lila!)

• Amber says:

These are $1.76 at Walmart.

• Molly says:

The 51 count is $1.64 at my Walmart. Thanks!

• Tarri says:

Yay, thanks.

• VISHNU says:

Is this 1 print only? can u print the 1$/1 and the $1.25/1 and use both on 2?

• Hillary Schexnayder says:

This is a pdf coupon so you can print as many as u want to. Thanx Collin!

• Erin says:

No, it’s not. It lets you print two of each with your email address right on it. If you go back, there’s a message that you’ve printed the maximum number of times permitted.

• MommySpendsLess says:

Oddly enough the $1 coupon brought up the Print Dialogue box so I had the option of printing the coupon to PDF or changing the quantity of prints. I printed straight to the printer once anyway, then clicked the link to print a second one. I compared the coupons pretty closely and they appeared identical.

HOWEVER, there is a message that says “Authenticate at: verify my coupon.com. Scan QR code or enter the digits below the QR code.” The digits under the QR code were the same for both coupons. I imagine the second coupon is not valid (and I’ll be throwing it away). After the second click the screen reloaded to say the link was one-time-use and has been deactivated.

Long story short – I think the intention is that each log-in just gets one coupon.