Please upgrade your browser

Sign up for our daily email newsletter:

View changes →

Rare & High Value $1.25/1 Pull-Ups Big Kid Flushable Wipes Coupon

6:36 PM MST

Head on over here to print a rare and high value $1.25/1 Pull-Ups Big Kid Flushable Wipes (excludes trial size) coupon! Just sign in to your Pull-ups account (or sign up – it’s FREE!), and share to Facebook, Twitter or with 3 friends via email! Simple as that! If you happen to know how much these go for, be sure to let us know in the comment section.

(Thanks, D’Lila!)

Join the Discussion

• Amber says:

These are $1.76 at Walmart.

• Molly says:

The 51 count is $1.64 at my Walmart. Thanks!

• Tarri says:

Yay, thanks.

• VISHNU says:

Is this 1 print only? can u print the 1$/1 and the $1.25/1 and use both on 2?

• Hillary Schexnayder says:

This is a pdf coupon so you can print as many as u want to. Thanx Collin!

• Erin says:

No, it’s not. It lets you print two of each with your email address right on it. If you go back, there’s a message that you’ve printed the maximum number of times permitted.

• MommySpendsLess says:

Oddly enough the $1 coupon brought up the Print Dialogue box so I had the option of printing the coupon to PDF or changing the quantity of prints. I printed straight to the printer once anyway, then clicked the link to print a second one. I compared the coupons pretty closely and they appeared identical.

HOWEVER, there is a message that says “Authenticate at: verify my Scan QR code or enter the digits below the QR code.” The digits under the QR code were the same for both coupons. I imagine the second coupon is not valid (and I’ll be throwing it away). After the second click the screen reloaded to say the link was one-time-use and has been deactivated.

Long story short – I think the intention is that each log-in just gets one coupon.

Comment Here:

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Want your own personal icon next to your comment? Head over to