Target: Nivea for Men Face Scrub or Wash and Shave Gel Products Only $0.99 Each

If you haven’t already, head on over to the Nivea Facebook page, “like” them and then click on the Exclusive Offers tab to print the following coupons:

*$3 Off when you buy any Nivea Men Post Shave Balm OR 2 Shave Gels
*Get a FREE Shave Gel when you buy any Nivea Men Post Shave Balm or Moisturizer

Use these coupons to score some nice deals at Target…

Nivea for Men Face Scrub 4.4 oz or Face Wash 5 oz $3.99 (Price Cut through 5/25)
Use the $3/1 Nivea for Men Face Care or 2 Shave Gels or Foams 0.3-8.7 oz coupon found here
Final cost $0.99!

Buy 2 Nivea for Men Shave Gel 7 oz $2.49 (Price Cut through 5/25)
Total = $4.98
Use 2 $3/1 Nivea for Men Face Care or 2 Shave Gels or Foams 0.3-8.7 oz coupons found here
Final cost $1.98 total – $0.99 per shave gel!

(Thanks and photo credit, Totally Target!)

• Jessica says:

Collin, if the shave gel is $2.49 and you get 2 it is $4.98. But you said that you also use 2 $3 off coupons wouldn’t that be free plus 50ยข extra on each one?

• Jenna says:

She meant use 1 coupon, if you look at pricing with 1 coupon, it agrees with what she’s saying. 2 shave gels would be $5 – $3 coupon is $1 per shave gel.

• christine says:

Ooooh. Thanks colin! Men’s stuff can be so expensive. I hoarde this kinda stuff for my boyfriend.

• Sally says:

Good deal at dollar general with the $5/$25 coupon

• Angie Morales says:

Yes Dollar General is where I went. They are $2 each. With this coupon you can get 2 for $4, used $3/1 mfc, you pay $.50 each :)

• Yolanda H. says:

No, the coupon is three dollars of of one shave gel. I used two last week at cvs. They were 3.99 a piece so I payed two dollars and got five dollars back in rewards.

• Yolanda H. says:

Maybe I had a different coupon, hmm. I don’t know!!

• Andrea says:

Can’t you get Nivea for Men Face Scrub or Face Wash AND 1 Shave Gel and use both coupons to get both for $0.99?
    The $3 Q is associated with the face scrub and the FREE Q is associated with the shave gel. Am I right on that?

• Vanessa says:

I just got the face scrub and then got the shave gel for free… worked fine at Target!

• Kimberly says:

Collin, you rock. Hubs was just telling me that he needs new face wash and I was on a coupon hunt. Although he is tough and his skin is normally not sensitive, he can only use the Nivea shave gel so the free shave gel coupons makes the face wash deal even sweeter! Love being able to get the face wash for $0.99 and the save gel for free!

• Amanda says:

I went to Target and they argued with me when I tried to buy a face scrub with the $3 coupon and then get a free shave gel (since I bought a face care item). Ended up not getting any.