LivingSocial: *HOT* $50 Off Any $50 Purchase Expired

Wow! If you have a LivingSocial account (you can sign up for a FREE account here), check out this *HOT* offer! Currently (and I’m not sure how long this will last!), you can score $50 off your purchase of $50 or more by entering promo code MYSTERY50 at checkout. Sweet! Here’s what you’ll need to do:

1. Add a $50+ deal to your cart by clicking the “Buy Now” button on the Deal information page.
2. Click on “Redeem promo code” during purchase process.
3. Enter code MYSTERY50 and hit apply.
4. The amount of the savings will be reflected on the final purchase confirmation page.

If you haven’t signed up for a LivingSocial account yet, you may want to head on over here (or click on the banner above) and sign up so you can be one of the first to be alerted to great deals in your area! You can save as much as 75% off of weekend excursions, one-of-a kind events, gourmet dinners, family outings and more in your city, plus there are frequently nationwide deals that can be redeemed online. Check out some of the National deals they have to offer!

*Be sure to come back and let us know what you score!

(Thanks, Clip and Follow!)

• nikki says:

awww! It said expired.

• pharmchick says:

thank you! i got the shoes voucher for free!

• kathy says:

PLS NOTE!!
    THAT living social’s database has recently been HACKED!
    I got an email from them about it. Maybe they have solved it, but that means their system is not secure!

• Tilla Ham says:

mine says expired, i’d love to get the sylvan tutoring for 50 dollars off, my daughter could really use it

• barbara says:

I looked into them as well for my grandson but they were so expensive. I got on care.com and found a very experienced tutor with a teaching degree to drop her hourly rate from 45 dollars to 15!

• Siubhan says:

Expired. :-(

• Candice says:

frustrated I had it then said need to link facebook account. win some and you lose some

• Jaime says:

It is showing expired.

• Rae says:

Didn’t work for me, but earlier today LS emailed me a code SHARE5 for $5 off a purchase of $15 or more to share with my friends. :)

• Keely says:

It says expired for me too:( I could’ve used the Swim voucher!

• Amanda says:

After applying code it said it was expired. This was just posted 4 hours ago.

• Ashley says:

Expired

• chrrrrris says:

told me expired Thanks though

• Maysie says:

EXPIRED :(

• j says:

told me expired entire timei could never get it to work

• Brandie says:

I could not get it to work either :-( I am happy for those of you who could but I would have LOVED to get it to work as well

• Haseena says:

Thanks, used the code earlier and got a set of $200 pillows for $12 shipped.

• michelle says:

It’s expired…and living social says their site has been hacked…be careful!

• camille says:

EXPIRED..=(

• Rachel says:

Quickly delete your credit card info after you make the purchase!

• Bree says:

Where was I at when this deal posted? I hope it comes out again.

• Dezi says:

I ususally dont get frustrated over things but posting this code was just wrong. It put other people’s accounts at risk and voided them even having the chance to use their mystery discount amount. Someone found there was a mistake in the system and abused it, i hope those who used it needed it because they took from others who earned it.

• Tiffany says:

Oh Jeeeez, really? They TOOK livng social deals from people who really EARNED it? Dont we all need to save money, isnt that why we are all here in the first place? Dont be mad just because you didnt get in on it in time. Jelly Beans!

• Cara says:

I wouldn’t use the word “earned” but it does mean people were using codes not intended for them, so Living Social canceled it and certainly before all those who had this code were able to use it.
        Not the best thing to post this time, Collin.

• Kidsallgone says:

“Not the best thing” to put Collin down for posting this offer. She specifically put a WARNING in red letters at the top of her post, which means that you take a risk by doing this deal. No one did anything wrong. I think most people are just pretty mad that the deal expired before they got a chance to get something. JMO

• Cara says:

I don’t care that I didn’t get it — I didn’t even try. I mean “not the best thing” as in I think it is actually unethical to post codes that have been emailed only to specific people. They are intended for those they were emailed to, and because so many others used them, many people who got the email didn’t get to use theirs. I didn’t get it emailed to me, so I didn’t try to use it. I got a $15 off $20 code that I can use for myself.

• Mona says:

Expired

• Allison says:

As of 7:07am EST, it’s “expired”

• Darcey says:

It told me “this code can not be used by this account” :(

• amy says:

They sent me an email saying I had won $5 $10 or $50, so the email is legit. I only won $5. If you have an account, check your email.

• Kristy says:

I got an email last night for a surprise gift of 5,10,25,50 credit (assuming to promote site after being hacked….) my code for $5 was very similar…. My guess is someone took a guess what the $50 would be and ran with it…. Sense they were not individual codes.

• Suzy says:

Living Social is going to continued to get burned on deals like this until they wise up. I just cannot understand why they do not use individualized codes. All the better for me.

• bali says:

Oh I’m sure LivingSocial knows exactly what they’re doing. What better advertising is there than an awesome discount code gone viral? They already did this a few months ago, great way to get people interested in their site again.

• Chris says:

Yes, this seemed to be on purpose by LivingSocial. Their sales were probably down after the hack, so they needed to do something to generate interest again and get people to trust the site. Plus they got a lot of $15 orders for the Omaha steaks.

• bnlsmommy04@msn.com says:

I was bummed that I couldn’t do this last night (I needed to call the hotel first), but these orders will likely get cancelled so I’m not too upset.

• Ashley says:

I was bummed about not getting this deal but if the living social site got hacked- the hackers probably have everyone’s credit cards who used the code.

• Conswalla says:

The site was hacked previously and no credit card information was stolen. At least that’s what Living Social is claiming. The people that received the emails are those that haven’t signed into their account since the site was hacked. It’s an incentive to get them back onto the site. It wasn’t meant to go viral but since it did, people that received the emails legitimately can no longer use the codes.

• kidsallgone says:

I was able to use my code with no problem yesterday. So anyone using the code did not have any effect on me. I got the luxor foam pillow. It said it was $119 pillow and gave me $119 credit. Had to pay $9 shipping which was fine. I couldn’t figure out how to get 2 pillows free and pay $12 shipping like someone else said they did. But i am perfectly happy! Thanks Collin! (fingers crossed here :) )

• missamandasjones says:

Does anyone have a copy of the email or link they could send or show? I think I deleted mine and cant locate it in the trash folder :(

• Erica Calderon says:

FYI.. I got a confirmation that the shoes I bought with the voucher from this deal have shipped today :)