High Value $7/1 Zyrtec Product 24ct Coupon = Great Deal at CVS (Starting 5/26)

If you’re a regular Zyrtec user, here’s a high value coupon you may want to print! Head on over to SmartSource.com where you can print a $7/1 Zyrtec product 24 count or larger coupon. Be sure to print this coupon now as it makes for a great deal at CVS – starting 5/26. Check it out…

Zyrtec 24-hour tablets 30ct or liquid gels 25ct 2/$30
Use the $7/1 Zyrtec product coupon found here
Or the $7/1 Zyrtec Regular or D coupon found in the 5/19 RP (Expires 5/26!)
Or the $4/1 Zyrtec Product coupon found here or in the 5/19 RP
Final cost as low as $8!

(Thanks, Krazy Life of Coupons!)

• Christina says:

Or if you live in WI, take the coupon to Copps through Wed and get the same deal.

• Rachael says:

If generic zyrtec works for you, walmart has a package of 14 tabs in their $.88 bin. I have been using it and it seems to be working for me.

• Ann says:

Walgreens has a deal this week if you buy 2 at $19 each you get $10 back in rewards points. So buy 2 of the 30 ct Zyrtec (plus 10 tabs free=40 tabs total) and use 2 $7 coupons. Pay $24 get $10 back in points = $7 per bottle of 40 tablets

• Alison C says:

I used a $7 mfg coupon plus a $4/$20 CVS coupon that was good thru 5/19 to get a good price on a Zyrtec bonus bottle. I added some $1 brownie boxes to the transaction to ensure a $20 total.

• PV says:

I won’t need Zyrtec for a year after doing the free deal they had a few weeks ago! Did the same thing last year with the Allegra! Allergy pills are so expensive and my husband uses them every day. I have not paid for any in over a year! Love my coupons!

• Sally says:

no coupon :(

• deborah m. says:

I just got a CVS $5 off $15 in my email so will use this too, even better

• Roberta says:

why are all the coupons are for zyrtec and none for zyrtec d?

• Ted Ledford says:

zyrtec d has ephedrine in it and therefore has to be signed for and purchased using a license. Its possible that a prescription coupon site would have one for zyrtec d. good luck.