New $10/1 Dermasilk Full Size Product Coupon = Nice Deal at CVS (Through 5/26)

As I mentioned in the CVS Deals here, there is a nice Extra Care Bucks Rewards deal on Dermasilk products this week! Even sweeter, there’s a new high value $10/1 any Dermasilk product coupon available (valid through May 25th only), that makes for a pretty good deal! Check it out…

Spend $30 on any DermaSilk (excludes trial/travel) = $10 Ecb (limit 1)
Deal Scenario:
Buy 2 Buy Dermasilk Miracle Wrinkle Eraser Pens $19.99
Total = $39.98
Use the $10/1 DermaSilk Full Size Product coupons found here (Valid through 5/25!)
Or the $5/1 DermaSilk Full Size Product coupons found in the 5/19 RP
Pay as low as $29.98
Get back $10 Ecb
Final cost $9.99 each!

(Thanks, Priya and Photo Credit: Saving with Vetta!)

• picchu says:

The coupon is Limit One per person. So the above deal will not work. :(

• TraceyR says:

You may have already posted this but I just found out that you can scan you CVS card at the magic coupon machine twice to receive extra coupons. Just scan it once, then scan it again for extra coupons!

• Hayley says:

You can actually keep scanning it until it tells you no more coupons are available. Yesterday it scanned 3 times for me.

• Kelly says:

If I have a 20% off coupon and I buy the one for $29.99, will I get the 10 ECB since the total is $29.99 before coupons, or will I not get it since it is a CVS coupon and will adjust the price down to $24? Thanks!

• Vicky says:

You’ll get the 10EB! That’s the great thing about cvs! As long the regular price or the sale price hits the target price before any coupons (store or manufacturer)

• Kelly says:

Thanks! It was actually a 30% off when I looked at it again, so I bought the $29.99 Dermasilk, 2 Sally Hansen nail polish @ $5.49 each, 1 Physicans Formula mascara for $10.49 and a gallon of milk for $2.49. I used my 30% CVS coupon, $10 Dermasilk coupon, and one $4 Sally Hansen coupon (I only had one). It was like $58 before coupons, I paid $28 and got back $22 in ECB! Awesome trip!

• paula says:

I wonder if it will even do it with it being $29.99 instead of $30 and being a penny short?

• diana says:

I have the $7.00 off a 35.00 beauty purchase from Extra Care Beauty Club, will I be able to use it also with this deal?

• shopper says:

I noticed something when I bought Dermasilk yesterday. If you look at the receipts it tells you which ExtraCare Bucks Reward we already have utilized and how much more money is needed for the ExtraCare Bucks to be rewarded. Well, my question is that the Dermasilk reward reads, “Amount towards this purchase $29.99. Amount needed for rewards $.01″
    Now my question is, will the system print another $10 rewards for me if it has already printed one in the first trqnsaction…..?
    Hope my question made sense