Target: FREE $5 Gift Card with Purchase of Select Feminine Products = As Low as 22¢ Each

Here’s another unadvertised Target deal for ya! Now through July 6th, you can score a FREE $5 Target Gift Card whenever you purchase 3 select Stayfree, Carefree or Playtex Feminine Care products. So with that being said, check out this *HOT* deal scenario…

Buy 3 Select Stayfree or Carefree Products = FREE $5 Target Gift Card

Deal Scenario:
Buy 3 Stayfree Ultra Thin Maxi Pads with Wings 18 ct $2.89
Total = $8.67
Use 3 $1/1 Stayfree or O.B. Product coupons found here, in the 4/7 RP or 5/5 SS, or in the May or June issues of All You mag. (all coupons are limited to one of each per person)
Pay $5.67
Get back a $5 Target Gift Card
Final cost $0.67 total, only $0.22 each!

(Thanks and Photo Credit: Totally Target)

• Brandy says:

I went to playtex’s website and you can print out 2 different coupons for $1.00 each. one for gentle glide and one for playtex sport. makes for a great deal!

• Angie says:

So does this mean that you can’t get three of the same product using coupons? That is what I’m pretty sure you are saying. Bummer.

• Alexis says:

I used 3 of the same coupons to purchase the same stayfree product on 3 occasions at 2 different Targets now and I received the gift card each time.

• Kathleen says:

I just ran this deal at Target. They were $3.09 at my store, but still made for just over $.40 each per package which is a great deal. I think the fine print just might mean that you can’t use multiples of the same coupon but I used 3 different types of coupons, one per package. Thanks Colin!

• Jennifer says:

I got 3 packs of carefree. Had coupons for all 3.
    Still got 5 gift card.

• Mariah says:

Also stayfree pads are $2 in Kroger . Buying 2 get $2 on next purchase by Catalina and 2 $1/1Manufacture coupons make both FREE

• Melissa says:

Do you get the $5.00 card instantly? Like can you use it on that purchase?