Walgreens: Banana Boat Sun Care Products as Low as $0.30 (Starting 5/26 – Print Coupons Now!)

In addition to the fantastic deals you can score on Banana Boat products at Target this week, starting May 26th, Walgreens will be having a Buy 1 Get 1 FREE sale on Banana Boat and Hawaiian Tropic sun care products! So, if you haven’t already, be sure to print this high value $3.25/2 Banana Boat Sun Care Products (3oz or larger) excludes lip balm and trial sizes coupon! I would print now, as this great coupon may not stick around for long.

And check out the upcoming Walgreens deal you can snag…

Banana Boat or Hawaiian Tropic Sun Care Buy 1 Get 1 FREE (starting 5/26)

Deal Scenario #1:
Buy 2 Banana Boat Soothing Aloe After Sun Gel $4.59 each
Minus the Buy 1 Get 1 FREE sale = $4.59 for both
Use 2 $2/1 Banana Boat Product coupons found in the 4/21 SS (value varies by region)
Or use the $3.25/2 Banana Boat Sun Care Products (3oz+) coupon found here
Final cost as low as $0.59 total – only $0.30 each!

Deal Scenario #2:
Use 2 Banana Boat Sport Performance Sunscreen SPF 50 $6.99 each
Minus the Buy 1 get 1 FREE sale = $6.99 for both
Or use the $3.25/2 Banana Boat Sun Care Products (3oz+) coupon found here
Final cost as low as $2.99 total – just $1.50 each!

*Remember this deal does not start until 5/26!

(Thanks, Wild for Wags!)

• todd says:

i bought some on ebay! I am going to get the baby kind for all my grandchildren.

• Tracy says:

How r u getting it to be .59 after qs I’m adding and it $1.34 what am I not getting

• Tracy says:

Nvm I got it now lol

• Jennifer says:

This time every year there seems to be gobs of consumer information articles. Read one on yahoo.com this morning regarding good sunscreens vs. bad sunscreens. There were some Banana Boat sunscreens on both the good and bad lists. It was a decent article.

• Jamie Sparks says:

what about the wags coupon that is $2 off 2 in their beauty that sizzles book? Can that be used with this deal or no?

• katee says:

yes, but it will only take off one dollar, not two..because it’s a wags coupon it doesn’t take the amount off your total, it ‘adjusts’ the price of the product. so if you’re buying a fun screen that’s 8.99 bogo free, once the Walgreens coupon is scanned it will change the office to 7.99, not take $2 off the total. so you will end up paying 7.99 forboth, not 6.99. hth
      p.s.- I’m an employee and this is how the registers always work

• jamie says:

Jamie-I was just about to say that:) (guess great minds think a like)

• Craig says:

Sorry its late for me, could I use 2 $3off 1 Qs and make this a MM?

• Rachel says:

It’s 3 off 2 where r u getting 3 off 1 q?

• Craig says:

They were from earlier this year. Hangtag.

• Rachel says:

That’s awesome at target the foray sunscreen is 6.49 -7.44 depending which one u get with the giftcard and target coupon they would be free as well. If u go to wags the only free one would be the aloe Vera

• Anon says:

Too bad that the cheapest qualifying Banana Boat product is $9.49, not $6.99. So this will be my transaction:

Buy 2 Banana Boat $9.49 for both

Use 2 $3/1 Banana Boat peelies (from last summer’s razors I think)
    Use $2/2 from Wags booklet

=$1.49 for both

• amy says:

Last time I was at Walgreens when they were doing the but one get one free Purex promotion I tried to use a $1.50 off of 2 and the would not let me. They said I was techniuqelly only buying 1. I couldn’t find an awnser in there coupon policy?????

• Hugo says:

When items are featured in a Buy One, Get One Free promotion, up to two coupons can be used against the items being purchased, as long as the net price does not go below zero for the items being purchased.
      Sales tax must be paid for any Buy One, Get One Free coupon offers, if required by applicable state laws.

• dealhousewife says:

& there’s a BB kids Ibotta offer for .75! :) If anyone needs to sign up still, you can use my link! :) thanks! http://ibotta.com/r/mGJ6Ng

• Patricia says:

I can’t find the 3.25 coupon on my savings.

• Shayla says:

it’s gone now =( was able to print on my computer but inlaws couldn’t find it tonight. At least I have the ones from the newspaper as well =)

• Gilly says:

The after sun care is not featured in the sale.

• Chels says:

The sunscreen at my store was full price, not 6.99?

• Margaret says:

No Walgreens by me have the 8oz aloe & per their site available only online ;(

• Julie says:

Does anyone know where to get the Beauty that sizzles book that has the Walgreens banana boat coupon on it? My store didn’t have any nor seem to know what I was talking about.