Target: FREE $5 Gift Card with Purchase of Select Feminine Products = As Low as 32¢ Each

always

In addition to the unadvertised Free $5 Target Gift Card deal that I told you about yesterday, you can also score a Free $5 Target Gift Card when you buy 3 select Always or Tampax Feminine Care products (valid through June 22nd). Even sweeter, be on the lookout for the 18 count packages of Always Ultra Thin Maxi Pads and you can score a sweet deal…

Buy 3 Select Always or Tampax Products = FREE $5 Target Gift Card

Deal Scenario:
Buy 3 Always Ultra Thin Maxi Pads with Wings 18 ct $2.99 each
Total = $8.97
Use 3 $1/1 Always Pads or Feminine Cleansing Cloth coupons found in the 4/28 PG
Pay $5.97
Get back a $5 Target Gift Card
Final cost $0.97 total, only $0.32 each!

(Thanks and Photo Credit, Totally Target!)

• Haseena says:

Thanks!

• Conswalla says:

I picked up the Stayfree deal today. I’ll go back tomorrow and use the $5.00 GC I received today for this Always deal. Thanks so much Collin and Totally Target.

• VISHNU says:

If u have always goodies coupons, these will be free.

• marae says:

did you mean the $3 off two alwaYS pads?yay! i have that!

• ylee says:

where would the coupon be found at…just wants to know so i know if i already have it or not…

• Ciera says:

If you signed up for the free goodies/coupons on their FB page that they do once a month I believe available to a certain amount of people you would have gotten a postcard in the mail with 2 coupons on it and one of them was a $3.00/2 Always

• sarah says:

So can you combine the 2 deals? For instance, purchase 1 Stayfree pads and 2 Always pads, and still get $5 gift card?

• Savannah Anderson says:

Can you “roll” the g.cards? Does that make sense? Basically, purchase some items with a g.card and then get another g.card back?

• Nette420 says:

I found $1.50 coupons I’m the coupon machine at my Kroger. Made this deal even better.

• Kendra says:

With the mobile coupon if you have text messaged PICNIC to 827438, there is a $1.50 off of 2- Tampax or Always Infinity. So if you do the above deal and get 2 boxes of Tampax then you should get another $1.50 off. I’ve been rolling this deal over with gift cards making my purchase $5.47 out of pocket for each transaction. I get the Always for $2.99 (less teh $1/1 coup in 4/28PG) and the Tampax at my Target are $5.49 (less 2 $.50/1 coups from 4/28PG) and then less the $1.50 mobile and less the $5 gift card. That’s $5.47 out of pocket and then another $5 gift card back. I have used multiple phones. I don’t know if you can use the same mobile coupong twice.

• Mary says:

Thank you so much Collin. Did this today, last day for the coupon (exp 5/31). Got 9 packages in 3 separate transactions. Spent $6.30, got $5 back, used gc on next transaction, spent $1.30, got $5 back, spent $1.30, got $5 back. Total = $3.90 for 9 packages of Always! .43 each!