Dollar General: Schick Xtreme 3 Disposable Razors Only $0.85 (Through 6/1)

$3.00 off one Schick Xtreme3 Disposable RazorThrough June 1st, head on over to Dollar General where they have Schick Xtreme3 disposables razors on sale for just $3.85! Even sweeter, if you haven’t already, you can print the following Schick coupons to snag these razors for just $0.85…

*$3/1 Schick Xtreme3 Disposable Razors
*$6/2 Schick Xtreme3 Disposable Razors

Check out the deal…

Schick Xtreme3 disposable razors, 3-4ct $3.85
Use the $3/1 Schick Xtreme3 disposable razors coupon found here
Or use the $6/2 Schick Xtreme3 disposable razors coupon found here
Final cost only $0.85 per package!

(Thanks, The Wally World Woman!)

• claudia says:

can you use the buy one schick disposable razor pack get one free up to $10.50 coupon with this deal as well?

• cheap cheap goes the mommy says:

boohoo! i stacked them this past weekend but only pd 1.41 each pack. Had fun with my 41 dollar savings on two transactions

• Tina W says:

If you want to wait until June 1 you can also use their printable $5/30 good that day.

• Ebfoster says:

There is always $6.00 off 2! On coupons.com woohoo

• jeff says:

These beep at walmart and they refuse to take them! Walmart Rochelle IL. Also they demand to see the ad or will not price match! even though corporate policy states no ad needed!!

• Lora says:

I just got 20 razors for only $5.10!! WOOHOO!

• Maria says:

I just went to DG and only saw the Men’s razors marked as on sale but when I searched for the women’s package they were NOT marked on sale. They were supposed to be but when I asked for help the lady didn’t realize this error and so I thought I was wrong. I will be going back since I’m now confident they were supposed to be marked as well. Great deal- hope I can still get mine! :)

• Janee says:

I got 6 packages. 3 of them were bonus packages with 1 extra razor in them. So I got 21 razors for $5.10/ $.24 each

• Maria says:

Do most DG’s accept the 6 off 2 packages coupon? Has anyone tried that one? I didn’t realize it until I was all rung up that the cashier didn’t use that one and I didn’t have time to work with the lady to help me understand. I am wondering if, by chance, she misunderstood the coupon and thought it was 6 off ONE and not TWO. She accepted my 3 off 1 package just fine. I am very much a beginner couponer so any help understanding why that coupon wasn’t accepted and the other one was would be very informative. She said something about you can’t use a coupon that is more than the cost of the product. Thanks for the help!

• Maria says:

Yeah! I managed to go back to DG and the woman working today said what probably happened is the younger associate didn’t know how to break up the coupon to take off 3 dollar per package. She asked where to get such a nice coupon and I was able to share with her that she needed to go to http://www.coupons.com and that you can print 2 per computer! I hope she can get some as well!

• Hiro says:

I used 1/$3 off coupon and 2/$6 off coupon at same transaction at my DG no problem .
    But my sister- in- law try to use 2/$6 off at 2 other DG , and one did not scan, one did not scan and said on sale item can’t use coupon… interesting …
    I guess my DG is coupon friendly .