ToysRUs/BabiesRUs: Sunglasses & Flip Flops only $1 Thru 5/27 (+ Great Deal on Cars DieCast Singles!)

Through May 27th, head on over here to print a coupon valid for Babies “R” Us Brand Sunglasses & Flip Flops for Only $1! Then, head on over to BabiesRUs to snag some cheap sunglasses and flip flops! Also, while your there, be sure to check out the Cars DieCast Singles that are possibly on sale for just $1! This seems like a fantastic deal if you can find these at your local store as these are regularly priced at $4.19 each!

(Thanks and Photo Credit, Addicted to Deals!)

Come back and let us know what you find at your local store!

• Priscilla says:

thank you so much for the heads up on the diecast cars! Headed to Toys r us today to see if my store is participating!!! My 3 year old son LOVES these things and it will be an affordable way to reward him on his potty training :)

• tammy says:

Don’t forget about the 70% off clearance deal they have going on with the clothes. It’s buy 1 get 1 for 1.00. Went yesterday to babies r us and nothing was under 2.98 most things were 5.98-7.98. But you get the second item for 1.00 so it averages out to be about 3-5.00 per piece of clothing. Don’t forget to check the shoes too!

Also look for the free registry booklets by the desk where you register for baby showers. There is a coupon in that book for 10.00 gift card when you register (expires 8/31). I registered yesterday and I was able to use the gift card on the same day.

• Reese says:

I do the same for potty training :)

• k says:

Just found the cars for $1 at my store. No sale tags but when I scanned certain ones they showed up $1. Thanks for the heads up. Got some flip flops and sunglasses too. We were just passing through town when I saw this and had to stop in. That’s a great idea on the potty training too BTW!

• Morgan says:

Anybody know if the flip flops have the back strap on them? Thought I would check t see if anybody was able to snag that kind. :)

• Valerie says:

I got a few pairs of flips with the back strap. They are all marked $3.99 but as long as they are the BRU brand they will be $1 with the coupon.

• Reese says:

From what I saw up to size 11/12 had the back strap. I bought my son size 9/10 with the back strap today.

• Rosa says:

Thanks so much for the heads up on the Cars! My grandsons love CARS. They were not marked in my store in Northern Cali but they rung up $1 (they are the cars2 ones ) that are regular price $4.19. Also picked up three pairs of flip flops, they have adult sizes too!

• anita says:

Do you have to print a coupon for every pair of flip flops you want to purchase? Or is there a limit per coupon?

• sarah says:

So excited! My son just got his $3mom giftcard for his birthday through their bday club and we went today. Only the Lighteng McQueen had the $1 signs BUT ALL of the cars were $1! There were so many different ones from the Cars 2 movie! We bought 5 for $2 after the giftcard!

• Alla says:

OMG Sarah I was planning to use the sa me card. My son also got his $3 gift card few days ago and we were planning to go there today and get pair of sunglases, flip flops and car for free :)

• Reese says:

I used the $3 birthday gift card also :)

• 1ferfun says:

Did this deal yesterday, outfitted my 5 kids and myself with a pair of flip flops, thanks!

• Amy says:

Anyone having any luck with the cars die cast cars? Target would only price match one car. We wanted to buy a couple. Both of our toys runs are sold o!!