In addition to the great deal on Glade Decor Scents holders and the Target Weekly Deals that I told you about yesterday, you can also score a Free $10 Starbucks Gift Card when you buy 4 select Starbucks Coffee products. Check out the sweet deals that you can score…

Buy 4 Select Starbucks Coffee Products = FREE $10 Starbucks Gift Card

Deal Scenario #1:
Buy 4 Starbucks Frappucino 4 packs $4.99 each
Pay $19.96
Get back a $10 Starbucks Gift Card
Final cost $9.96, only $2.49 per 4 pack!

Deal Scenario #2:
Buy 4 Stabrucks VIA Refreshers 6 count $7.29 each
Total = $29.16
Use 4 $1.50/1 coupons found here or here
Pay $23.16
Get back a $10 Starbucks Gift Card
Final cost $13.16, only $3.29 per 6 count package!

Deal Scenario #3:
Buy 4 Stabrucks VIA Roast Coffee 8 count $7.29 each
Total = $29.16
Use 2 $3/2 coupons found in the 5/12 SS
Pay $23.16
Get back a $10 Starbucks Gift Card
Final cost $13.16, only $3.29 per 8 count package!

(Thanks, Kristin!)

• Monica says:

Thanks for the reminder! These VIA packets would be great in teacher baskets for end of year Thank Yous!

• kari says:

Be prepared that the Target’s may not have the SBUX gift cards. Last time they did a promo like this the employees and even the Mgrs. were totally unaware of any SBUX GC’s. However, they did make it right for the guests by giving them a $10 Target GC.

• Monica says:

In my store the giftcards are on an endcap display. You need to bring one to the register to activate since the cashiers do not have them at the registers.

• runningamuck says:

Silly question but the coupons printed from the second link print with “redeemable at Walmart” on them. Will Target take them?

• lily says:

found $1/2 tearpads for the frap bottles 4pks.

• Tricia says:

My Target had the double shots on sale for $5.49 and were also included in the gift card promo!

• Christina says:

My Target had no clue about the $10 SB card so the manager gave me $10 off my total. :)

• Evelyn says:

The cashier rang up my purchases but no prompt was given to issue a $10GC. I took it customer service who told me to look for a Starbucks GC. I was told to look for it at registers or by electronics. I couldn’t find it so I returned the 4 packs of fraps (4 bottles per pack) and got a refund. I told my husband what happened. He really wanted the fraps so he found a manager and the manager told him to go get them and she will make the cashiers aware on what to do. We went to the cashier and she didn’t know what to do but the front end manager told her to take two $5 off of our purchase, like a coupon. Worked fine for us and dh was happy.

• Dawn Gear says:

My Target in Northeast Ohio has the Via packs at $7.99! :(

• Tonya says:

I don’t see the dates for this offer. it’s it over?

• Liz says:

I know it was a while ago.. but i had a HUGE issue with this.. It took almost an hour for two managers to try and figure out about the deal.. All in all it ended where they said I could give me a $3 “Im Sorry” coupon or take $10 of my purchase BUT I COULD NOT USE COUPONS!!.. Lets just say i was PO’d! so i said ill take the $3 cpn.. then she acts like she has no idea whta im talking about!!.. I was so upset i e-mail target. We sent about 3 emails back and forth and in the end she just stopped e-mailing me.. NEXT Time they should just call you!.. It looks like im not the only one who had issues with this.. and its disapointing to know it happens alot.. :-(