High Value $1/2 Gerber Baby Food Coupon in Tomorrow’s Insert = Great Deals at Walmart

Calling all you wonderful Mom’s out there with babies eatin’ baby food! :)  In tomorrow’s SmartSource coupon insert, you may spot a rare and high value $1/2 Gerber Baby Food or Gerber Graduates coupon (note that this may be regional and not available in all areas). This is definitely a high value coupon… especially if you use it on the Gerber baby food jars! In fact, check out the Walmart deals you can score…

Gerber Baby Food, Stage 1 or 2 $0.63
Use the $1/2 Gerber Baby Food or Gerber Graduates coupon found in the 6/9 SS
Final Cost $0.26 – $0.13 each!

Gerber Baby Food, Stage 3 $0.72
Use the $1/2 Gerber Baby Food or Gerber Graduates coupon found in the 6/9 SS
Final Cost $0.44 – $0.22 each!

Gerber Baby Food, Stage 1 or 2 Twin Pack $0.98
Use the $1/2 Gerber Baby Food or Gerber Graduates coupon found in the 6/9 SS
Final Cost $0.96 – $0.48 each (only $0.24 per container!)

Gerber Organic Baby Food, Stage Twin Pack: $1.37
Use the $1/2 Gerber Baby Food or Gerber Graduates coupon found in the 6/9 SS
Final Cost $1.74 – $0.87 each (only $0.44 per container!)

(Thanks and Photo Credit, The Wally World Woman!)

• Christina says:

Really hoping to snag a batch of these from ebay – my baby is just now hitting the baby food stage & we could sure use the savings!

• Ashley says:

Have you ever considered making your own baby food? That’s what we do and we save a ton of money that way. There are lots of websites that have lots of helpful tips.

• Laura says:

My baby turns 6 months in a week and I’m going to start making her baby food. Mashed up banana and avocado are really easy!

• vanessa says:

I just bought 20 from ebay for $1.75 plus .75 cents shipping! They are available now so you don’t have to wait untell tomorrow

• Brandi says:

Thank you Vanessa! I just ordered me some. I was really hoping to snag them! I do make some of my baby food, but I like a wide variety and being on a budget (what mom isn’t?) this will surely help!

• Brandi says:

If you order coupons, make sure to get the ones that say “manufacturer coupon” there is someome selling some that say “military store coupon” and they look identical.

• ana says:

That’s what I do now. I buy organic foods and make my own. Although time to time I buy organic baby food ( mostly with chicken ). Anyone know good deals or where to get coupons for Earth’s best?

• sarah says:

Also a great deal for donation. Awhile back, Collin posted where you could write Beechnut for coupons and they sent me a ton of HV coupons. I ended up with a whole bag of baby food items for our local food pantry for very little OOP.

• Christa says:

At Meijer next week….Buy $20.00 of Gerber Food, get $5.00 off instantly. Excludes Formula

My baby is almost 6 months old and I plan on making him baby food but with the price of coupons and baby food this will be about $8 for 21 2-packs. I can’t pass that price up.

• Jenny says:

The coupon says packages though, so is it meant for the bottles?
    thanks :)

• victoria says:

We make our own food but the convenience of Gerber is nice for on the go…Does anyone know if these coupons will actually work on the jars? I bought some on Ebay and the coupon does state it is only good for the products indicated and only has 2packs & some Graduates pictured. Hoping the jars work but I’m not counting on it.

• Brandi says:

I saw that. I’m going to test it out at my local grocery store and Walmart when the coupons arrive. From what it says beneath the photos, I am hoping it will work on all the gerber foods. It also says limit 1, but hopefully the register will not beep!

• Brandi says:

My coupons came today that I bought from ebay. I tried them out at my local Food Lion. (Walmart is in another town). I bought the stage 2 gerber glass jars, Gerber Graduate Yogurt Melts, stage 2 cereals with fruit (plastic 2 packs) and fruit and veggie stage 2 plastic 2 packs. Only 1 of the yogurt melts and just a variety of everything else. The coupons went through fine. I used 5 coupons on this transaction. I will use the rest of my coupons at Walmart to score a better deal! Thanks for the heads up!

• dealhousewife says:

my coupon reads, “save $1 wyb any 2 Packages of Gerber OR Gerber Graduates food”. i don’t think a jar is a “package”, right? or do they have gerber gradutes jars?