$2/1 Right Guard Xtreme Deodorant Printable Coupon = *HOT* Deals at Walgreens & CVS

SAVE $2.00 off any ONE (1) Right Guard® Xtreme™ Antiperspirant or Deodorant

Wow! Here’s a *HOT* coupon for ya! Hurry on over to RedPlum.com to print a new $2/1 any Right Guard Xtreme antiperspirant or deodorant coupon! Then, check out the deals you can snag at your local drugstores this week…

Walgreens

Right Guard deodorant 2.6-4 oz on sale Buy 1 get 1 FREE
Buy 2 Right Guard Xtreme deodorants $4.79 each
Minus the Buy 1 get 1 FREE sale = $4.79 for both
Use two $2/1 Right Guard Xtreme deodorant coupons found in the 6/16 RP or here or here
Final cost only $0.79 total – $0.40 each!

CVS

Right Guard deodorant or Total Defense body wash 13.5 oz 2/$6 = $1 Ecb (limit 1)
Use 2 $2/1 Right Guard Xtreme deodorant coupons found in the 6/16 RP or here or here
Pay only $2 (If Xtreme is included)
Get back $1 Ecb
Final cost only $1 – just $0.50 each!
*Plus, get $1 in your Saving Star account for buying any Dry Idea product or $1 for buying Right Guard Xtreme or Total Defense 5 body wash or bar or $0.50 for buying Right Guard Sport Antiperspirant or Deodorant (excludes Aerosols)!

(Thanks, Couponaholic!)

• samanthahallada says:

Sweet Thanks! I didn’t get this Q in my Sunday paper!! Much appreciated!!

• elise says:

can you use two coupons when one item is free? Thanks

• samanthahallada says:

Yes, you can use two coupons even though one is free!

• kay e says:

Q. Does CVS/pharmacy allow more than 1 coupon to be used per transaction?
        Hide Answer
        A. Yes. CVS/pharmacy allows ONE CVS/pharmacy and ONE third party manufacturer coupon per item. A transaction is defined as the entirety of purchases on a single receipt. ExtraBucks® Rewards coupons can be applied toward the final cost. Normal exclusions apply. See the bottom of the ExtraBucks® Rewards coupon for details.

Note: Coupons cannot be applied to a “free” item.

• Erin says:

I always have a problem with this at my Walgreens. The register always beeps :(

• Amiko says:

Just got home, paid .79 cents for 2 deo at wags no problem at the register,coupons went through smoothly

• Emily says:

Is there a limit at Walgreens or can I do this as many times as the coupons allow

• Arlene says:

I got same issue here in NYC the staff are extremely rude and dont care if you wont buy anything in their store, same with the Rite Aid, they said we cant accept your coupons because the promotion came first before the coupons what the heck? New rules some staff dont know what they’re saying they just want you to be embarass thats all.

• amiko says:

always bring their store coupon policy when you shop esp. using coupons, remember their name, time you visited and location of the store, call the corporate about what happened, again, do not forget the name of the person who treated you badly.

• orlando says:

Well, I went today to walgreens and from 124.73, I only paid 37.04 tax incl. After coupons and RR. For been my first time I think I did good.

• Abby1202 says:

Does anyone else have problems printing from Redplum? They never seem to work on my PC or my MAC, and I can’t seem to figure out why….any ideas?

• james says:

I logged into my CVS account online and found a CVS store coupon for:

“$1 off any $4 Deodorant purchase – Coupon redeemable in store only.”

**Also I had received a coupon for “$3.00 off ANY Physicians Formula Cosmetics purchase – Coupon redeemable in store only.”

For Both Coupons: Print by 6/23/13 and Coupon Valid through 7/01/13

This week in the CVS ad on bottom of page 4:

Spend $10 Any Physicians Formula Cosmetics or Skin Care
    Get $6 ExtraBucks Rewards

• samanthahallada says:

Yes, I seen that too on my CVS account online. Also in my ad on page 4 it says the spend $10 on PF get $6 ECB. I seen that at my store that the wrinkle filler and mosturizers where clearance priced at 25% off too.
      I wonder if they would still produce the ECB though? It doesn’t say that it excludes clearance??

• alswife says:

I too received an Physician Formula RedBox coupon.. Mines was for $7 off I was WOW so of course I go and purchase my 2 items of PF used the $7 off and got the $6 ECB.

• Anna says:

Thank you for the info. I will check for the coupon.

• natasha says:

My CVS printed $2 off 2 deodorants, stacked with my 2 $2 off coupons it made my deodorant for my honey FREE plus $1 money maker! Also, the Physicians formula printed a $7 off coupon for me, and there was a $3 off instant coupon! meaning I paid $1 and tax and got the $6 extra rewards. Pretty amazing deals this week! I used my $4 almay coupons too the day they expired and got those $9 extra bucks which was great for us because we really needed the $27 I MADE this week after only spending $6.41. I bought stuff for my guys lunch bucket for work :) I love this site and the helpful ladies and gents who post their deals too. some couponers are stingy and greedy and don’t share the good deals.

PS dont forget your venus coupons! only $5.47 at walmart for the cheapies and with $5 off its only $.47. My guy now uses ladies razors in the privacy of our home. haha.

• Amy says:

I got a cvs coupon for $2 off any 2 deodorant/antiperspirant from the MCM. I combined the 2 right guard coupons with the cvs coupon and got 2 right guards for free!! For added sweetness, I got a $1 ECB for buying 2 deodorant :) The deal was a MM for me.

• Amy says:

Does anyone know the zip code for the deodorant coupon?