Target: FREE Vidal Sassoon Stylers and Hair Care Products (Stack Mobile Coupon and Peelie Coupon!)

As I mentioned earlier this week in the post here, Target is offering up new Mobile store coupons to save on a variety of products including Vidal Sassoon. If you haven’t already, simply text SAVVY to 827438 to score all these new Target Store coupons.

Even better, keep your eyes peeled for $2/1 Vidal Sassoon Color, Care or Styling Product Peelie Coupons like the ones pictured above found on Vidal Sassoon products at your local Target store which will make for FREE Vidal Sassoon Stylers, Shampoos, and Conditioners (note that these peelie coupons are limited to 4 per household per day)! My sidekick, Mary, found the peelie coupons pictured in this post at her Target in Austin, Texas.

Check out how you can score FREE Vidal Sassoon products…

Vidal Sassoon Stylers $3.99 (Regular Price)
Use the $2/1 Vidal Sassoon Hair Care or Color Target Mobile Coupon (Text SAVVY to 827438)
Plus, use the $2/1 peelie coupons found on the product (availability will vary)
Or use the $1/1 Vidal Sassoon Styler coupon found in the 6/2 PG or found here or here
Final Cost As Low As FREE!

Vidal Sassoon Shampoo $3.99 (Regular Price)
Plus, use the $2/1 peelie coupons found on the product (availability will vary)
Or, use the $0.75/1 Vidal Sassoon Shampoo coupon found here or here
Final Cost As Low As FREE!

(Thanks, Totally Target!)

• carmen g. says:

what is the limit for mobile coupons? 4 as well?

• Renee says:

Did anyone else get a Target mailer this week that is advertising the “savvy” mobile coupon code? It had all the coupons in the savvy text printed for you to use-so I’m wondering if you could double dip and use the insert coupon and the mobile coupon on 2 bottles?

• axhilli says:

Will be doing this deal today there is a product I was eyeing up but didn’t want to pay for it. Thanks

• Jill says:

Anyone know how I can unblock the mobile coupons, I must have done it when I didn’t have a smartphone?

• Cassie says:

I’ve texted the code twice and have gotten nothing. Even went to the Target mobile site and signed up but still nothing. Is it just me that can’t get this coupon or have they met their limit?

• Kimme says:

Collin! Have I mentioned how much I love you? Saw this post and just went to Target on my lunch break and got the last bottle of full sized volumizing hair spray on the shelf for free :)

• Sarah says:

Worked like a charm! Headed to Target for the 3rd time on my honeymoon for coupon deals, now just to fit it all in the suitcases for the trip home ; )

• Dani says:

Love your site! On my way to Target!

• LS says:

how many bottles can we get for one mobile coupon?

• D.H. says:

It says on the target site that you can only use each coupon on mobile once because they are generally higher amount coupons.

• mjt says:

I happen to be at Target and searched on hip to save website for target deals. I talked to one of the associates, who said that they limit coupons to four like coupons per person per day. However, he said that I could ask the cashier to ring up separate transactions. The cashier sent me to guest services, and I walked out with 12 various Vidal Sassoon products for $3.81 after stacking the coupons.

Note: the coupons on the outside are not actual coupons to use, but rather are indicators that there is a coupon underneath the shrink wrap plastic that is formed to the product bottle underneath plastic, wrapped around the product. They are kind of a bear to get off.

• Yeni says:

is it possible to use the peelie $2.00 off coupon and the $1 found in the PG?