Smiley360: Possible FREE Aveeno Nourish + Dandruff Control Products (Available Again?!)

If the Aveeno Smiley360 offer wasn’t available to you when I posted about it here, you may want to check your account again and see if it’s available for you now! Head over here and sign in to see if you qualify for a new mission involving Aveeno Nourish+Dandruff Control products! Here’s what you’ll need to do…

*Look for the box similar to the one pictured above and click to take a short pre-program survey.

*Once you’ve completed the pre-program survey (if you qualify), head on over to your My Smiley360 page to accept the mission invitation under the “Offers for You” section. Look for the mission like pictured above and click to learn more and accept the offer.

*Once accepted, you will receive two (2) coupons, each for one (1) free full-size Aveeno NOURISH+ DANDRUFF CONTROL Shampoo, Conditioner, or 2-in-1 product. Pick the two products that you’d like to try and see how they work for you! You’ll also be able to print a high value $3 off any Aveeno Nourish + Dandruff Control coupon!

Let us know if you also received this mission in your account!

(Thanks, Inga!)

• Katie says:

My experiences with Smiley360 over the past year have been horrible. Make me go through the surveys…if I can get that far, all the way to verifying my home address for the package, just to tell me there are no more spots?!?! Seriously frustrating company to try to earn freebies from. I’m over it!

• Jill says:

same with me… it’s just doesn’t seem worth it at all. I’ve never qualified for any of the missions. but they have all my information!

• May says:

I was chosen last time and they sent me a letter supposed to include 2 coupons to redeem at the store.
    There was no coupons in the letter and I contacted the company for a few times…but they never reply to me :(

• Faith says:

I was selected. Thank you so much.

• Allison says:

I was chosen last time, and I had a very hard time finding the product. I ended up going on the Aveeno website and product searching by location. I had to pick my products up while I was out of town for the weekend, because nowhere local had them. However, I did get an email from Aveeno saying they’d branched out to more stores, so hopefully those of you who get into the new campaign won’t have trouble finding it.

• I LOVE smiley360!! Great missions and great free samples!

• Sue says:

I’ve gotten 3 missions from them – A&H toothpaste & baking soda & Emergen C. There have been quite a few I haven’t gotten, but I’ve been happy with what I’ve gotten so far.

• Doxie says:

I’ve had 2 missions from them over the past year…I wish I got more, I do everything they want me to!

• Dania says:

I didn’t get selected :(… Can anyone post the digital coupon? greatly appreciated