Target: Patio & Outdoor Furniture Up To 70% Off + Cartwheel Savings Offers = Lots of Great Deals

As I mentioned here, Target is having a HUGE clearance sale on patio furniture! As you can see from the pictures in this post, many patio items including tables, chairs, and umbrellas, accessories (and more!) are currently marked as much as 70% off – which means BIG savings!

Even sweeter, there are quite a few Target Cartwheel coupons valid on Patio Rugs, Furniture, Umbrellas, and more! Here are a few I spotted…

*15% off Room Essentials Adirondack (choose from 3 colors)
*15% off Threshold Patio Pillows & Cushions
*10% off Threshold Patio Rugs
*10% off Room Essentials Sling Stacks

*10% off Threshold Gardening Accessories
*10% off Room Essentials Umbrellas & Base
*10% off Smith & Hawken Doormats
*5% off Threshold Patio String Lights
*20% off Threshold Patio Umbrellas & Base
*10% off Threshold Patio Lanterns

If you find any rockin’ clearance bargains at your local Target, I’d love to hear! :D

• Megan says:

Has anybody seen any fire pits on clearance?

• debbielynne says:

Only 50% at my local store.

• Jen says:

I’m looking for a pop up canopy/tent for the yard. I want a nicer one, but I don’t want the Hubs to have to spend an hour putting it up for every party. Found a 10×10 at Menards. Anyone know if Target has something similar? I didn’t see anything on line and I keep forgetting to look when I am there. Thanks in advance.

• juli says:

I actually just got back from target. Everything was 50%. But they had the lime green sling chairs for $8.70 other colors were 14.99. I used my cartwheel coupon and got 10% extra off. I prefer the aqua but cant beat the price! They are all weather steel and cheaper than the plastic chairs.

• Melissa says:

I found a 6 piece patio set. Table, 4 chairs, and umbrella for 80! It was perfect for my small patio.

• Sarah says:

Also be aware that many Targets will take up to an additional 30% off of clearance prices of displays (at least the Target I work at and local Targets do). No guarantee but it’s worth being aware of.

• Susan says:

Went to Target yesterday and found beach chairs for 70% off. A few different styles. (I live in FL so needed these:)) Also found some good food clearance with expiration dates not until 2014 on many shelf stable items.

• Casey says:

I love Target! Great finds in St. Louis on Threshold home decor!

• Bianca says:

My local store was still at 50% off. Bummer.

• Piyamas says:

30 to 50% in Easton and Ellicott City, MD

• Laura says:

I got a nice bookshelf AND small desk for $80. They were $130 each full price. We also got the grill my husband wanted at 50% off. Annie’s snacks were on sale for $2 (usually $3.19). Stocked up on snacks for my girls. Even with no coupons it was a great day.

• Theresa says:

Slightly off topic…… I was in target today ( Long Island). They had those kids brita water bottles on clearance for $4.97 I got them for 1.97 each with my $3 coupon from coupons.com :)

• Amber b says:

What are cartwheel coupons? Where can I get them?

• Theresa says:

Cartwheel is new from target ….. I signed up through facebook. search cartwheel and it will bring you to the page to sign in

• Dee says:

All patio and baby clothes 70% off at my Louisville, KY store. There is also tons of home decor marked down as well on end caps marked clearance. Several toys but they are 30 & 50% only…. I did pick up 2 of the beach chairs, which I used at the ball park over the weekend at my son’s baseball tournament. They come in several different bright colors. Very comfortable, has a head rest w adjustable arms with cup holder. After you fold these up, there is a snappable latch for easy access to carry & go. I picked these up for $10.20 each , there were originally $34.99 …. Happy shopping!

• Daphne says: