Target: 4 FREE Ears of Corn

If you’re a fan of corn, then here’s a deal you’ll definitely want to take advantage of! Starting today, through July 7th, Target will be offering up ears of corn for only $0.25 each! Even sweeter, you can text JULY4 or FRESH to 827438 to snag a coupon valid for $1 off any vegetable purchase of $1 or more. That makes all 4 ears of corn completely FREE! Sounds good to me!

Check it out…

Sweet Corn in the Husk 4/$1
Use the $1 Off Fresh Vegetable purchase of $1+ Target Mobile Coupon (text JULY4 to 827438)
Or use the $1 Off Fresh Vegetable purchase of $1+ Target Mobile Coupon (text FRESH to 827438)
Final cost 4 FREE ears of corn!

(Thanks, The Binder Ladies!)

• Michelle says:

Question about the mobile coupons: Once you use one of the deals on the mobile coupon can you not use the same one again? For example if I used the mobile Q to get 4 free corn, could I not use it again to buy another veggie during another shopping trip?

• Migdalia says:

Mobile coupons are one time use only.You would need another phone for the second purchase.

• Cindy says:

If there are certain coupons you didn’t use on your first trip out of the whole list of offered coupons, you can still use it next time you go. (ex: you used the $1 off vegetable coupon, that one you used cannot be used again, but the others on the coupon list can still be used.) HTH!

• Terri says:

but couldnt you use the other set of mobile coupons for another 4? like the fresh on for 4 free and then use the July 4 for another 4 free?

• Mo says:

That’s what I’m thinking… buy 8, use both coupons. The text was two unique links so I’m not sure why it wouldn’t work.

• Alice says:

Awe oh well. Bought it today already bc it was going fast. Don’t think there will be anymore at our local Target for tomorrow. Thanks for the tip though Collin.

• Lynn says:

I used the coupons today and got the corn, some bananas and a loaf of bread. The only coupon that worked was the corn. The cashier didn’t seem to understand what to do. I guess because it’s new. She finally just gave me 2.00 dollars off. When I look at my phone you still see the coupons. I’m just wondering if anyone else has the coupons on their phone after they have used them? It seems like they would go away after you have used them so you wouldn’t think you could use them again.

• Madison says:

I got the Snickers today and my box had a free Redbox code! Keep your eyes out.

• Angie says:

Just texted both July 4 and fresh and got different coupons. Both of them have $1 off fruit and $1 off vegies :)

• Ashley Barroso says:

I had problems with the coupon going through went back again at a later time purchased 5 ears of corn and the coupon went through! It states 1+ purchase so the corn may not be triggering the coupon?! Just a heads up when you purchase 5 you still only pay .25 oop.