New & High Value $2/1 Bausch & Lomb Renu Solution Coupon = Only $0.99 at CVS and Walgreens

$2.00 off Bausch & Lomb renu solutionHead on over to Coupons.com to print a new and high value $2/1 Bausch & Lomb Renu Solution coupon! Then, head to your local CVS or Walgreens to snag this solution for just $0.99 this week!

Check it out…

CVS (Through 7/6)

Bausch & Lomb Re-Nu Multi-purpose 12 oz $7.99 = $5 Ecb (limit 1)
Use the $2/1 Bausch & Lomb Renu Solution coupon found here or here
Pay $5.99
Get back $5 Ecb
Final cost $0.99!

Walgreens (Through 7/6)

Bausch & Lomb Re-nu multipurpose solution (fresh or sensitive) 12 oz $7.99 = 5,000 Balance Rewards Points
Use the $2/1 Bausch & Lomb Renu Solution coupon found here or here
Pay as low as $5.99
Plus, get back 5,000 Balance Rewards Points (= a $5 reward)
Final cost only $0.99!
*If you are unfamiliar with Walgreens Balance Rewards Program, check out my post here!

(Thanks, Couponaholic!)

• Kim says:

There’s also a $3 off $10 coupon on eye care, etc. spitting out of the coupon machine at CVS. Did the deal today with a $3 ecb, paid $5.98 for 2 and got a $5 ecb.

• Kay says:

I got the $3/10, too. However, I got a travel sized bottle too for I think it was 2.28, so after the $2 coupon, the $3 CVS coupon, and a previous $5 ECB, I paid 90 cents including tax for both bottles.

• ND says:

Are there any limits at cvs?

• mrs. savings says:

There are limits how many times you can do each deal and get back the extra bucks. If you bought two of these, they would both ring up the sale prixe with card but only one will goce you the $5 extra bucks because the deal is limit 1

• momto2 says:

Hello everyone, Off the subject but I will be in the Chapel Hill, NC area next Sunday and was wondering what newspaper would be best to buy for coupons. Thanks!

• Karen says:

Is there a limit at Walgreens to get the points? Thanks.

• kouponer says:

I dislike walgreens points program. If you purchase something that has points reward on it and redeem your accrued points in the said purchase, the system does not reward you with the advertised points.
    I cashed in my points on the gillette razor deal on the 30th of june so i could rid myself of walgreens headache.
    I am sticking to my beloved cvs.
    Some deals at walgreens are awesome, like the B1G1 half off schick with spend $20 get back 5k points, pair that with the B1G1 coupon and you are looking at $4 for 4 pkgs of schick dispossable razors, but then what…..?

• Deb says:

Did the deal at CVS, then got home and saw that the bottle expired July 2012. don’t forget to check exp. dates! They exchanged it for a new bottle, of course.

• Erica says:

Can someone tell me the exp date on this coupon? Thanks!

• Megan says:

This is off topic, but my CVS had 20 pack double rolls of cottonelle on clearance for $5.00!!! I got 4 of them!