New $1/1 Kellogg’s Special K Nourish Hot Cereal Coupon = 2-Packs Only $1.78 at Walmart

$1.00 off Kellogg's Special K Nourish™ Hot Cereal

Head on over to Coupons.com where you can print this $1/1 Kellogg’s Special K Nourish Hot Cereal coupon. Then head to your local Walmart, where you can snag a 2 pack for only $1.78.

Walmart:

Buy 1 Kellogg’s Special K Nourish Hot Cereal 2pk $2.78
Use the $1/1 Nourish coupon found here
Or use the $0.50/1 Kellogg’s Special K Nourish Hot Cereal coupon found here
Final Cost as low as $1.78!

*Has anyone tried this new oatmeal product? Looks yummy! :)

(Thanks and Photo Credit, I Heart the Mart!)

• Carrie says:

I’ve actually tried the brown sugar one (I think) and was not very impressed. I typically do like more bland, grainy, healthy tasting things but this one just missed the mark, not a lot of flavor. Maybe a different variety would be ok – the cranberry almond looks hopeful :)

• Karen says:

I pulled up the link in a new tab like I usually do and went thru the coupon pages to see what else I wanted to print. I know I needed to print the second copy of some coupons. So once I had my 19 coupons selected, I had a ‘great idea’ …I thought instead of just printing the coupons and then having to go back thru them and select the ones I wanted for the second copies, why not come back to this page and click the link(open in a new tab) and all the 19 coupon are still selected in a second window. So I print the ones from the first tab, then print from the second tab and only the ones that weren’t already printed twice get printed. And I don’t have to go thru and select them all again!! I’m sure some of you must already do this but I just realized it. Such a time saver!

• Sandy says:

I was just saying I needed to buy more. My 2.5 Years old picky eater son loves the cranberry walnut one minus the nuts. my only complaint is that the packaging is a little misleading. It looks like a very big cup but its maybe only a 1/4 if that after you put the water to the fill line. Perfect for my little boy but not enough for an adult

• Steph says:

I was about to run out and purchase this product based on the description. However, seeing Sandy’s review about the size, I am more inclined to just purchase some pre packaged no name brand oatmeal and use the cranberry and pecan mixture I make at home and keep at my desk.
      Thanks for the heads up Sandy.

• Nancy says:

Does anyone know if these are included in the Special K Nicole by OPI nail polish promotion?

• Lisa says:

I feel as though this is a perfect breakfast for anyone on the go. I’m health conscious and find that it’s sometimes tough to make smart choices on the go that also hold me over until lunch. I just tried the maple brown sugar crunch and find that it was slightly too sweet for me, but it was still delicious. Paired with a protein shake, this made for a perfect breakfast on the go!