Walmart.com: Little Tikes Gourmet Prep ‘N Serve Kitchen Only $49.97 (Regularly $79.97!) Expired

If you have a little chef in your house, here’s a great deal you’ll want to hurry and snag! Currently, Walmart.com is offering up the Little Tikes Gourmet Prep ‘N Serve Kitchen in Pink (includes 18 accessories!) for only $49.97 – regularly $79.97! Plus, score FREE in-store pickup; otherwise shipping is $5.97 to your home.

*As a price comparison, this same set is selling for $86.99 on Amazon!

The Little Tikes Gourmet Prep N Serve Kitchen is an ultra modern kitchen that has everything little chefs need to play pretend. The Little Tikes Gourmet Kitchen includes real cooking sounds, “granite” countertops, “stainless steel” appliances, ample cabinet space and separate cooking and eating areas. With a sturdy construction, this Little Tikes Kitchen is made of plastic and features sleek “granite” countertops, “stainless steel” appliances, microwave, refrigerator and oven with working doors. The Little Tikes Gourmet Prep N Serve Kitchen also features a large sink with modern-style faucet and electronic stove burners that make real cooking sounds. Includes 18 accessories. Adult assembly required. Instructions included. Requires 2 AA batteries (not included).

**Go through ShopAtHome.com for an extra 2% cash back or Ebates for 1% cash back!

These are perfect items to buy now and stash away in your Gift Closet for an upcoming Birthday party or even for Christmas! Don’t have a Gift Closet?! Check out my video here entitled How to Make a Gift Closet for some great tips!

(Thanks, Heidi!)

• Maureen says:

A perfect gift to stash in your gift closet? How big is your gift closet?!

• LOL! ;-) I bet some readers have pretty big closets?!

• Sarah says:

I bought this same kitchen (different color) for Christmas, yes, it is a very big box. Not an easy one to hide for sure!! Haha.

• Maria says:

How is it? Mixed reviews on the site. My daughter will be 2 next month and I’m thinking of getting it for her.

• A says:

We have this one. It’s good. Nice size (not too big or small), comes in a tan and brown color also, stove burner makes sounds when a pan is put on it. My kids (age 2 & 4) both like it. I can’t think of what would be negative. It’s plastic, so I guess it wouldn’t compare to a wooden set. As far as plastic kitchens go, I think you’d be pleased. HTH

• Sarah says:

I agree with A, I bought the tan colored one because I like gender neutral stuff and I think it’s pretty good quality and will stand up to a lot of wear and tear. We bolted ours to the wall because it is light enough for a 2 year old to pull onto themselves if they tried and heavy enough to pin them down. My one complaint was the doors on the kitchen do not close properly, no matter how much we fiddled with them.

• axhilli says:

Brings back memories of when my niece and nephew used to cook for me in their play kitchen and bring me plastic hamburgers, fries and cookies to eat. It was so cute and funny.

• rensee says:

would this be good for a 6yr old?

• sadie says:

I love this kitchen, my 5 year old still plays with it some but not like she used to. However, i got mine for $3 at the local Goodwill store (like new) so i cant complain too much.