*HOT* High-Value $4/1 Any Brita Bottle Coupon = Possible FREE Brita Kids’ Water Bottles at Target

$4.00 off any Brita Bottle
Coupons.com just released a new Brita Bottle coupon! Hop on over there to print a coupon valid for $4 off any Brita Bottle. Print this coupon now and then head to your local Target where you may be able to score FREE Brita Bottles for Kids. Check it out…

Brita Kids’ Water Bottles $3.94 (note that clearance prices do vary)
Use the $4/1 coupon found here
Final Cost FREE!

*Come back and let us know if you also find these on clearance at your store as well!

• karla says:

can anyone tell me what department these kid bottles are found? I have searched my target twice, and I couldn’t find them. im not sure if they do not have any available, or if im looking in the wrong places. thank you! :)

• Heather says:

I found them in two places. The first was by the other brita filters and pitchers. The other place was on a clearance end cap where they put all the kitchen clearance. In my store that is right across from the spatulas, wooden spoons, etc. Hope that helps.

• Kristie says:

They are close to the kitchen/plates section.

• Jennifer K says:

I have seen them near the Brita filters in the housewares. I have also seen them in the aisle where they have the kid dishes and glasses. Plus in the water bottle area in the sporting section.

• Bianca says:

Whats the ZIP please

• Tara says:

Bed bath and beyond also has them on clearance for $4.98

• Becca says:

62946

• Melissa says:

Cool Thanks! I was just going to look for this coupon. I found 2 in a clearance section yesterday. One was $3.94 and one was $5.52

• jiya says:

I am out of printer’s ink. What’s the exp. date on the coupon? Thanks!!

• Emily says:

My target had none of these left and had removed the place next to the brita bottles where they were, it was filled with other items. I have a feeling these kids bottles will soon be gone from shelves but luckily they take the same refill filters as the adult bottoles.

• Emily says:

The coupon indicates that there will be a hard sided brita bottle for kids, so I’m assuming the new hard sided bottle will be replacing these soft ones – and that’s why they’re all on clearance. Good luck!

• Jane says:

I wonder if these have that odor from the plastic when you open them? I have been thru 20-30 different portable reusable drinking cups but haven’t had one really be great? Hmm I know it could be free but am scared to try. Has anyone got one yet?

• Emily says:

I have tried this water bottle and it worked well, but after a couple of weeks there was *no* possible way to drink water out of it. My toddler would cry every time I gave him this water bottle because he couldn’t get water to come through the valve! I even tried drinking water out of it and there was seriously no water going through it. I tried manipulating the filter/valve multiple times to see if I was doing something wrong but it was really difficult to get anything to come through. I’ve had problems with so many water bottles over the past year and a half but I’ve only found the regular Playtex water bottles (the ones they have with Disney characters on them, usually sold at Rite Aid, CVS, Target, etc.) and the Nalgene for kids bottles to work the best. In fact the Nalgenes even have a lifetime guarantee, and they can be used from your child’s toddler years to their childhood years because they don’t have characters or anything on them. With all that being said, I wouldn’t recommend the Brita water bottles but if it’s free, it’s worth checking out.

• Emily says:

I have the adult version of this bottle and have had it since they first came out, at least two years ago. I love it. I use it every single day. I like cold water, so when it is empty, I pour brita water from our pitcher in the fridge into this bottle and keep drinking. So I end up drinking double filtered water, but I haven’t noticed any smell. You have to suck the water to pull it through the filter, but that doesn’t bother me. It bothers some people that I know who have the adult version of this bottle. I’ve not had any issues with it.

• Haseena says:

I wish my laptop was working:( these are on sale this week at ShopRite for $4.99 and there is a $3.00 ShopRite eCoupon that can be stacked with this $4.00 off coupon which makes a nice $2.01 MM. Hope the coupon doesn’t run out of prints soon.

On another note, I bought one of these bottles a while ago when there was a target coupon that we could stack with the $3.00 coupon and last week I opened the bottle up and the filter has this gray sort of stuff in it?? It almost looks like ink, is something broken in the filter? I went back to target earlier this week to exchange it but there were none left and no space for them on the shelves next to the other Brita bottles. TIA

• Valerie says:

That is the charcoal from the filter. It’s totally normal. You just have to rinse it out a couple times to activate it and you won’t see the black stuff as much. It’s how all charcoal filters work. It won’t hurt you.

• Candi says:

I bought one of these during the last deal. I don’t think it is a very good product. My 7 year old tried using it for soccer and the water flow was so slow he ended up taking the lid off and using it like a cup. I wouldn’t waste my time or printer ink on this deal.

• rita says:

They are in bay area target for 18 $!!!

• Julie says:

My Target in KS had these clearanced for $2.66 and took off the whole $4 coupon! Nice little moneymaker

• Elizabeth says:

The nozzles on these (at least the ones we have) are very tight and my 5 yo isn’t able to open them…good for keeping them from spilling, bad when we have to open them every single time he wants a drink!!

• Chels says:

Bought one of these when the target coupon was out to stack them and its perfect for my 2 year old we take it everywhere. I removed the filter and it still does not leak.

• A.R says:

Chels,
      I wanted to know if it would work if you removed the filter. So I’m assuming you are using it like a regular water bottle without the filter. How is the water flow? smell? taste?…. thanks in advance!

• C says:

the water flow wasnt too bad when it’s turned upside down it just drips, it’s not a huge water flow that comes out. I didn’t notice any smell and didn’t taste it but we used the filtered water from the fridge so I didn’t see a need to waste the filter but it worked fine without it I thought. Some people I noticed said if leaked but I didn’t notice any leaking around the edges just if you turn it upside down, which every water bottle will leak out some water, hope I helped! :D

• Cindy says:

If you have trouble with a container or bottle that has a taste or smell that you don’t like, try filling it with water and add a spoonfull of baking powder. Let it sit for awhile and then rinse it out. The odor should be gone.

• Becky H. says:

it was 70% off at my Target (SE Michigan). It was only $2.68 and I got the overage!

• Amanda says:

I scored them at 2.36 today at my target they were marking them down when I was there, can you say $1.64 money maker each!!!

• Shyla says:

$2.69 @ my target in s.kansas city I got overage. Got 2 bottle, tooth brush and tooth pasta. For a total $0.00 yay

• Suzanne says:

I got two in St. Louis. The cashier was a stickler and adjusted the coupon down, but they were $2.66 each (free after coupon).

• Ger says:

I can’t wait for the 70% off clearance sale at Target!!! I’m eyeing several toys that already have 30% off tags on them. Just hope they remain on the shelf until next week. :)

• T says:

I was at Target today and saw some good toys on clearance but they were only at 30% which wasnt that great of a deal for me..When will they go down to 70%?

• cbets says:

I got these today. But did not get the overage. The cashier manually entered the coupon at the clearance price, $2.38

• Stephanie says:

I had the same experience. Price was 2.62 each, but the $4 coupons I have were each changed manually to be the exact price. Not sure if it was the overly attentive cashier or store policy that just wasn’t ignored.

• Debbie says:

Priced at $2.38 at the St. John Indiana store. Bought 4 and used two $4 coupons. Not bad for $ .38 /each.

• Kelly says:

Could only find them for $18 in the housewares section in ct stores.

• shandelle says:

Anyone seen these in the Chicago area? I checked a store in the city yesterday but only saw the $18 full price ones and didn’t see anything as far as kitchen clearance section.